What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mccullough , gotta go

Dragon David

First Grade
I’m currently recovering from this effin covid but if anyone would like to drive me down to the gong for the captains run I’ll do my best to share it with McCullough 😂😂
That’s one way to get him out😂😂
The recovery rate of Covid is quite good blacksafake. I overcame my bout in a week thank goodness, so good luck to you with your recovery. The only way that we don't see McC for an extended period is if he does his hamstring again but I don't want that to happen to him. Hook needs to re-invent the spine without McC in it.

Dragon David

First Grade
The Storm and Cameron Smith showed RL the value of good hooker.
They continue to utilise this today with not one but two great hookers.
Why has SGI not acted as this aspect of the game ??
You just scratch your head and wonder.
It is the $64M question. Why does Hook persist? It is so obvious that McC isn't the guy we should have at 9. I am totally bamboozled.

blacksafake

First Grade
The recovery rate of Covid is quite good blacksafake. I overcame my bout in a week thank goodness, so good luck to you with your recovery. The only way that we don't see McC for an extended period is if he does his hamstring again but I don't want that to happen to him. Hook needs to re-invent the spine without McC in it.
Thanks @Dragon David
I’m into my fourth day & feeling much better.
Agree Re McCullough & you certainly don’t wish harm or injury to anyone.

BBTB

Juniors
It is the $64M question. Why does Hook persist? It is so obvious that McC isn't the guy we should have at 9. I am totally bamboozled.
Good point, but why did Hook persist with Corey Norman, as useless as he was.....week after week.
I don't know why, McCullough
unfortunately is obviously busted and can't keep up to the rigors of the modern 6 again game. Time to try someone younger, faster with more skills. Hook , I hate to say with the most regret, is past it.....stuck with Norman,
Now McCullough. When they
Where past it. Time to move ,
Hook & McCullough on.

Dragon David

First Grade
Good point, but why did Hook persist with Corey Norman, as useless as he was.....week after week.
I don't know why, McCullough
unfortunately is obviously busted and can't keep up to the rigors of the modern 6 again game. Time to try someone younger, faster with more skills. Hook , I hate to say with the most regret, is past it.....stuck with Norman,
Now McCullough. When they
Where past it. Time to move ,
Hook & McCullough on.
Obviously none of us can read Hooks mind and see what his intentions are - otherwise we might have some answers. To keep Norman in the team was a "plan to lose" reason - IMO. Is this the same reason with Hook keeping McC in the team as the hooker when not injured?

Mojo

Bench
Given the performances over the past two or three weeks and looking at the team list for the game against Newcastle tomorrow, there is clearly no point in discussing selections for positions, especially hooker. It's truly frustrating and mystifying.

Dragon David

First Grade
Given the performances over the past two or three weeks and looking at the team list for the game against Newcastle tomorrow, there is clearly no point in discussing selections for positions, especially hooker. It's truly frustrating and mystifying.
If all players are fit and no suspensions, no need to see the team list because there are no changes. Hook wants consistency - well he does of himself anyway.

Latest posts