What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank Stadium 18/4/22

hindy111

Post Whore
It was a try. I’m just glad BA worked on our “soft” defence all week. Just imagine if he hadn’t score could’ve been anything to the Tigers

Jake the worry is every week sides find space out wide against us.
Its very rare we create an overlap for the winger to stroll in untouched. I'm unsure why we aren't able to create these type of overlaps anymore

Jake the worry is every week sides find space out wide against us.
Its very rare we create an overlap for the winger to stroll in untouched. I'm unsure why we aren't able to create these type of overlaps anymore
Outside and up the middle. We have been weak so far all season. You can’t polish a turd. We were exposed yet again and this time we lost.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
What a pathetic attitude today. Once again they are reading their own hype. It doesnt matter who you are up against, you have to be switched on today. The performance from the Eels was well below par, things like missed tackles, handling errors, poor decision making, they deserved to lose that.

If they are fair dinkum on being a top 4 side, they would need to improve by a thousand today.

I'm completely disgusted.