What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 10 versus the Titans

SEAT 1A

Bench
As we are not playing a rep team, we should put the Titans away by a few tries and redemption is the word.

If AM's out, Mbye to hooker, Sims to back row, Burgess in and fingers x for Molo.

Zac needs a few weeks off so he can use his other hand however, no one to fill in.

Hopefully Junior, Slone and Sullivan shows what they can do.

Viva la Dragons.

jeffdragon

Bench
As we are not playing a rep team, we should put the Titans away by a few tries and redemption is the word.

If AM's out, Mbye to hooker, Sims to back row, Burgess in and fingers x for Molo.

Zac needs a few weeks off so he can use his other hand however, no one to fill in.

Hopefully Junior, Slone and Sullivan shows what they can do.

Viva la Dragons.
Molo can escape suspension if he accepts early plea.
Fine doubled to $3000.
Moga can fill in for Zac or Cody Ramsay.can.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Memo Hook
Please release the Shackles within the team for this weeks clash with the Titans..
Let them play attacking Eyes up Footy
Lets throw the ball about and run the Titans big pack off their legs
Allow Amone , Sullivan and Co to take a few risks and play what they see
Please work on the lazy arm grabbing in defence , and tortoise like speed getting back into the defensive line
let's get the ball to our attacking wingers regularly and also give Suli some clean ball with room to move
Sundays poor showing has dented the confidence on the majority of Dragons supporters and heres a wonderful opportunity to win them back
We are playing way too structured , negative , low risk footy which is so easy for opposing teams to handle
Some of our present forwards appear slow and cumbersome . In our ranks we have good depth inc M Molo , Hunt , Burns Multheisen just to name a few who are itching to get an opportnuity
We have some talented , promising , attacking youngsters within our squad who love to play attacking footy...
Please release the Hand Brake and let them play ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Dragon David

First Grade
Memo Hook
Please release the Shackles within the team for this weeks clash with the Titans..
Let them play attacking Eyes up Footy
Lets throw the ball about and run the Titans big pack off their legs
Allow Amone , Sullivan and Co to take a few risks and play what they see
Please work on the lazy arm grabbing in defence , and tortoise like speed getting back into the defensive line
let's get the ball to our attacking wingers regularly and also give Suli some clean ball with room to move
Sundays poor showing has dented the confidence on the majority of Dragons supporters and heres a wonderful opportunity to win them back
We are playing way too structured , negative , low risk footy which is so easy for opposing teams to handle
Some of our present forwards appear slow and cumbersome . In our ranks we have good depth inc M Molo , Hunt , Burns Multheisen just to name a few who are itching to get an opportnuity
We have some talented , promising , attacking youngsters within our squad who love to play attacking footy...
Please release the Hand Brake and let them play ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Yes Hook. Just let the boys loose and play what is in front of them. Let them have some fun.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
I'm looking forward to seeing another challenge layed out in front of the team and to see how they fare. As was pointed out by another poster, the next three weeks will be big in the context of our season and all are winnable games. This one seems to be the toughest preparation wise considering we're going from Melbourne to Brisbane and a six day turnaround but we live in hope!

For members hoping to see some free flowing footy over the course of magic round, don't get your hopes up. It is raining cats and dogs up here with forecasts of plenty more where that came from, I think we'll be seeing more of our gritty grindy approach for this one.

Does anyone know McCullough (that's how you spell it by the way) is injured for sure? He hasn't been listed in the casualty ward on the NRL website so don't all have annurisms if you see his name on the team sheet tomorrow 😂

Crush

Coach
I just watched the highlights of the Storm game, there is NO WAY Mbye will be selected next week surely? That second try they scored where Mbye didn’t even try and tackle the bloke, that’s sackable. I mean the first try where Paps wrong footed him is forgivable but that second try!
He won’t play this week, Hook won’t tolerate that performance.

justadragon

Bench
I just watched the highlights of the Storm game, there is NO WAY Mbye will be selected next week surely? That second try they scored where Mbye didn’t even try and tackle the bloke, that’s sackable. I mean the first try where Paps wrong footed him is forgivable but that second try!
agree with you, but i reckon he will, but it will be at 9

redVinme

Bench

You new? No one gets dropped bar injury unless you are <25

We have missed 100s of tackles in last couple of weeks nothing changes. Too old, too slow.

Draginzaaar

Bench
The Titans are very capable of scoring points, especially against us. They are due for a big game and some teams just like playing us and one of those teams is the Titans.

It is no good if we just grind away and do nothing to put points for us on the score board. We have to score plenty and the only way that can be done is be more expansive and give players room to run. Just taking the ball up one at a time is easily defended. We have to be creative and that starts with our halves straightening up and giving room for our backs to chime in left and right.

I hope Hook studies videos closely and can pick up the weaknesses of the Titans so that we can exploit them. Our attack is too one dimensional and easily defended so change it Hook.
We make defenses look good. Don't ask any questions of them. Hunt dummies while running across field and gives it to someone coming inside of passes out wider. Gee that's hard to defend against. We need some decoys and crisp passes and stand a bit deeper. We are not playing 2022 football.

st.phil

Bench
Rules for some and not for others … rookies are not afforded the same leniency as QLD veterans (ask Norms)

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Hook tolerated a full piss poor season from King Norman. I’m pretty sure he’ll tolerate a missed tackle from Mbye. If anything, I’m

rasaint

Juniors
Crush a harsh criticism of Mybe.

He is a standard NRL player and has been going pretty well ( not very well). He has pulled off a number of good front on tackles over his fullback duty past weeks. Saved quite a few on line try’s by wrapping around the attacking opposition player and preventing the ball getting to ground.

In the Meaney try Mybe was scrambling across field to try and clean up Birds mess; and your correct got wrong footed in the panic. That can happen to the best of them. Remember a few other players couldn’t hot foot it with Munster then Meaney including Lomax from memory.

I would like the two young guys Tryell and Jayden in the team. Mybe is a sensible hooker replacement.