What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

BossleyPanther

Juniors
If Luai's Football was as good as his Grub behaviour over the last month, I would not have a problem with it, but he seems to only concentrate on pushing and pulling ..

Iamback

Coach
Yes, penalty, possession and field position are all important. I didn't say that's why Panrhers lost the game but it does hurt the team.

I don't hate him but he needs to do more with the ball if he's going to push the grubbiness so much.

Yes but another player gave up a penalty try

Another gave up a penalty and got a try taken away.

Both those players had less run metres than Luai.

I find it strange how players alone get blamed when it is a team poor performance

WestyLife

First Grade
Yes but another player gave up a penalty try

Another gave up a penalty and got a try taken away.

Both those players had less run metres than Luai.

I find it strange how players alone get blamed when it is a team poor performance

Didn't Salmon give the penalty try? He's been called close to worst on the team. Still he's in a more important position and as such is going to be under more scrutiny.

Whino

Bench
I have said it before. You go through every match and you will find incidents or calls that could have gone either way. In the close matches they stand out more.
We had our chances to beat Parramatta. Bottom line is thought the better side on the night won the match.

Iamback

Coach
Didn't Salmon give the penalty try? He's been called close to worst on the team. Still he's in a more important position and as such is going to be under more scrutiny.

He did.

Martin was worse has been in our bottom few the last month

I put Luai's number against the origin hopefulls. Stack up pretty well

Latest posts