What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 10 2022: Non Parra games - MaGiC RoUnD

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I hope we get this Manly next week……
I suspect we'll get a more committed Manly but f**k I hope we belt them. We're a good chance of losing on Sunday as well, which means we'll be pumped next weekend. It could be finals intensity next week. But I hope we put 50 on them.

I suspect we'll get a more committed Manly but f**k I hope we belt them. We're a good chance of losing on Sunday as well, which means we'll be pumped next weekend. It could be finals intensity next week. But I hope we put 50 on them.
I reckon the inconsistency thing is still fresh in our players' minds so they'll be up for this week and will probably win. But then the overconfidence will set in and we'll shit the bed next week and all will be as it should.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Didn't think much of Portugal's entry, but Bulgaria did ok.

(Yes, I've changed the channel as I think the chance of magic is more at Eurovision.)

T-Boon

Coach
The Dogs and Manly get humiliated on the same night...this is surely the eels Good Friday.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Thank you souths for allowing the broncos to sign a champion halfback and let them climb up the ladder.

After 30 years of sustained success the broncos deserved at least half a decade down the bottom.

Pride of the league strikes again.

hindy111

Post Whore
Thank you souths for allowing the broncos to sign a champion halfback and let them climb up the ladder.

After 30 years of sustained success the broncos deserved at least half a decade down the bottom.

Pride of the league strikes again.

What year did Brisbane last win a grand final? They haven't been strong in a while I don't think. Solid and some good sides but when where they great?

hindy111

Post Whore
And they were a bees piece away from winning in 2015.

2015 was a strange year. Brisbane where not what I felt a dynasty being built. It was similar to Tigers kind of thing.
Penrith, Roosters, Souths, Storm have been the power houses of the last 10yrs I would say.
So Brisbane have not won it for 15 seasons. I doubt will this one which would make it 16 yrs. Long time between drinks.

Gronk

Staff member
I hope we get this Manly next week……
You got to turn up every week otherwise even a shit team will beat you.

Think About It Reaction GIF by Identity

Latest posts