What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

The Great Dane

First Grade
Haha I'm not wrong tho
Considering that it's all subjective it's impossible to be right or wrong in that sense. Art is in the eye of the beholder after all. Even so it's highly debatable to say that the only good away jersey the club's ever had are the original white inverts. All of the 2019-20, 2010-11, and 92-95 jersey, are arguably better.

Where you are wrong though is you are a part of a moronic nostalgia driven push by a loud minority on the internet to try to effectively bully clubs out of any innovation or creativity when it comes to their jerseys and brands in general, and those attitudes are having a impact on the clubs, their ability to market themselves, and the NRL's merchandising business.

The Great Dane

First Grade
Clearly the jersey I'm talking about
92-95 wasn't an invert of the home jersey...

This is 92-95-
1992-away-copy.jpg

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Aside from trial matches, tooheys challenge and 7s, how often did the Raiders wear that?

I have footy cards of Mal Meninga and Belcher wearing that but cant tell if it was a club game or not

The Great Dane

First Grade
Aside from trial matches, tooheys challenge and 7s, how often did the Raiders wear that?

I have footy cards of Mal Meninga and Belcher wearing that but cant tell if it was a club game or not
Once or twice a season if you were lucky.

I'm pretty sure there were seasons when they didn't wear it in the regular season at all.

The Great Dane

First Grade
He meant you went out of your way to belittle him, over a white clash jersey
He belittles anything that isn't an exact replica of an 'iconic' design (i.e. a design from the 70s, 80s, or 90s when he was a young) and anyone that doesn't kowtow to those opinions.

kdalymc

Bench
He belittles anything that isn't an exact replica of an 'iconic' design (i.e. a design from the 70s, 80s, or 90s when he was a young) and anyone that doesn't kowtow to those opinions.
Lol mate there was literally a vote from raiders fans, on best jerseys ever. The only away that made it was the white *94ish* jersey. It's clearly your only decent away jersey. Everything else has sucked/failed to hang around. It's not opinion it's literal facts.
Plus you go off like a f**ken mental idiot

Latest posts