What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Barrett and the Bulldogs

Incorrect

Coach
So if he did in fact quit as is being reported, he is not entitled to a payout right?

Considering he will never get another first grade head coaching gig, I'd have thought he'd be hanging on for grim life to make the most of the $$'s he would have been on....

I reckon they cut him a deal. They probably told him they'd give him a payout if he agreed to say that it was his decision to quit.That way it doesn't make the board/Gus look so ruthless, and he still gets some compensation....

I hope you animals are happy.

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my room with the kleenex and my topless Trent album.
Grieving is a process and it takes time.

Brew yourself up a nice pot of Earl Grey and rest easy. I would suggest a nice comfy
La-Z-Boy, or perhaps a classic Eames and footstool combo, should the mood take you.

betcats

Referee
So if he did in fact quit as is being reported, he is not entitled to a payout right?

Considering he will never get another first grade head coaching gig, I'd have thought he'd be hanging on for grim life to make the most of the $$'s he would have been on....

I reckon they cut him a deal. They probably told him they'd give him a payout if he agreed to say that it was his decision to quit.That way it doesn't make the board/Gus look so ruthless, and he still gets some compensation....

They definitely would've cut him a deal

mave

Coach
Well there goes all my material for the Bulldogs game day threads.

Oh, and keep eating those dks Trenty boy, you f**king flog.

pretty common as I am lead to believe. Although if you cut that deal with a bloke in his 60s who will never coach again he rejects it and gets paid to come in and drink his morning coffee whilst tackling the SMH crosswords

Latest posts