What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd10: Eels v Roosters GAME DAY THREAD @ Suncorp 15/5/22

hineyrulz

Post Whore
OK ScoMo

what I think is you said we have a new stadium and we don't
So we don’t play out of a state of the art stadium?? And we don’t have the best corporate facilities in the country?? The club has made shitloads since we moved in there. Your mate Buzz wrote an article a while back how much money the club has made since we’ve moved there.

And as for the Scomo remark, that’s the worst thing anyone has ever said it me. Very rude ☹️

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
With a chance of sneaking into the top 4??? Lol if we don’t make the top 4 this years it’s been a massive failure. You will try and twist it as a positive tell us we are a small time club with no money and this is the best we can expect………
We’ve rarely finished in the top four over the past twenty years, despite seven different coaches. That shows what our expectations should be. Top four is a bonus until our club gets stronger.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We’ve rarely finished in the top four over the past twenty years, despite seven different coaches. That shows what our expectations should be. Top four is a bonus until our club gets stronger.
Bored Cookie Monster GIF

Not what you said ScoMo, you said we have a new stadium

#spindoctor
Given everyone knows we don't own the stadium, and that the word 'have' has more meanings than ownership, it's not reasonable to suggest that that is what he was claiming. Unless you really want to win an argument and don't have anything else.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
correct

the state govt has a new stadium and we are a co-tenant, see even Pou agrees with me so it must be correct
Well if Pou's with you it must be true, and you know what i meant. Instead you decide to go full Gronk or Pou. Sigh!!