What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/5/22

Happy MEel

First Grade
Well I had a shit day today missing going to the game as I caught COVID. But that has made up for it. Does anyone know if beers are frowned upon with COVID 😳

IFR33K

Coach
Time to earn your millions Moses. This is what million dollar halves need to do.

nah he’s not worth a million. Ben hunt and Luke brooks are million dollar halves. And we’ve got an up and coming half. Not sure you’ve heard of him. Jake or Jacob Arthur I believe is his name.

yy_cheng

Coach
That's what I'm talking about. Matto crashed in and offloads not a run around but that's what we need to do

yy_cheng

Coach
nah he’s not worth a million. Ben hunt and Luke brooks are million dollar halves. And we’ve got an up and coming half. Not sure you’ve heard of him. Jake or Jacob Arthur I believe is his name.
Nah, I've got him for right edge next year

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Lol. What the hell was that by Okolatu

Reality is it took us 10 mins against a turbo less 12 men Manly to score in the corner. And 3 bad ref calls our way. Perham penalty, Brown was offside for the line drop out and Jnrs forward pass knock on.

Manly with 12 men had us at sixers and sevens in that last set.

N.Brown looks a parl footy player. Rubbish.

Best players where Mahoney and Papali'i oh dam we let them go.
How was that 3 poor ref calls for us? They were lucky they didn’t have 3 in the bin, RCG arm to the head and Pensini (how was that different to Moses binning?) were binning offences!

Additionally they also had us with 12 and it’s easier to defend with out middle then a half….

Happy MEel

First Grade
My father who passed away today was a Parra fan and my son who was dad’s favourite said that Moses would kick the goal for deda.

God bless you, Mitchell.

We both cried as the full time siren sounded.
Sorry to hear that mate. I’m sure he enjoying the win as we speak. I think he may have helped with that last kick from Moses.

JokerEel

Coach
Lol. What the hell was that by Okolatu

Reality is it took us 10 mins against a turbo less 12 men Manly to score in the corner. And 3 bad ref calls our way. Perham penalty, Brown was offside for the line drop out and Jnrs forward pass knock on.

Manly with 12 men had us at sixers and sevens in that last set.

N.Brown looks a parl footy player. Rubbish.

Best players where Mahoney and Papali'i oh dam we let them go.

Mahoney has been shit.

He throws hospital balls all game doesn't know what the defence is doing when he is dummy half. Line speed should be controlled by him in defence but it is slow.

Latest posts