What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/5/22

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I watched ch 9. All of them reckon the Perham shot was a tough call. Jnrs pass deff forward and N.Brown was certainly offside.
So I get called a f**king moron? We got some huge calls that last 10 mins.
You get called a moron for watching on nine.

The Predictor

Juniors
My father who passed away today was a Parra fan and my son who was dad’s favourite said that Moses would kick the goal for deda.

God bless you, Mitchell.

We both cried as the full time siren sounded.
Condolences to you and your family, my father is in palliative care with not long to go, he is wearing a Parra beanie as we speak,
My father who passed away today was a Parra fan and my son who was dad’s favourite said that Moses would kick the goal for deda.

God bless you, Mitchell.

We both cried as the

JokerEel

Coach
I don't get the rcg head high. How come they can go 2 plays back to catch Moses but can't look at the current play on rcg?

RCG shouldve got up and stumbled
But then the ref can ask the Bunker to check if Brown touch the ball before a drop out. 🤷

Refs need a cleanout

T-Boon

Coach

God bless you, Mitchell.

We both cried as the full time siren sounded.
Well you get to claim that win for your family sir.
God bless.

hindy111

Post Whore
Crapau’s clear high shot, Fat Turbo making 40 tackles with 30 of them being second, third and fourth efforts, Moses getting binned for getting tangled with Glass Turbo but having no effect on play.
And Drown got penalised last week for a softer tackle on a falling player.
Shit calls go both way dickhead

Your constant foul attacks on me are getting a bit too low. Very disgusting language all cause I have an opinion you don't agree with.

strider

Post Whore
No I see it how it is. Jnrs pass was forward. N.Brown was office on the grubber and Perham did what? Slid backward into a guy making a match winning tackle.
I kinda agree with the perham one ... though thats the way the6 call it now. You touch their head its a penalty.

Paulo, yeah i thought suss too ... but hey, they missed a manly knock on earlier too ... why didnt you call out that?

Why are you not complaining about RCG getting smacked in the head? It was blatant. You are meant to call it how it is.