What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd11: Eels v Manly GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 20/5/22

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Do they??? Kaufusi made some decent runs tonight from what i remember, Brown was a little better but still a shadow of the player that he was 2 or 3 years ago.
It wasn’t his worst game, I agree, but he’s absolutely got a critical mistake in him and I think Brown bends the line more, and Maka offers more in defence.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
It wasn’t his worst game, I agree, but he’s absolutely got a critical mistake in him and I think Brown bends the line more, and Maka offers more in defence.
Brown hasn't bent the line in yonks, and his play the ball is one of the slowest in the comp. One is leaving and barely makes our top 17 while one of one of most highest paid forwards and meant to be a leader. As i said he looks a shadow of the player he was.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Mate we’re playing shit like we have the past month. Everyone at the club deserves the shit they are getting
You can't be up every week mate, and we've generally won when we weren't. Our only really poor performances were vs Tigers and Cowboys. The other times we've been at least adequate. Nine adequate (or better) performances in the first half of the year is good enough for me. Don't pretend your standards are any f**ken higher merkin

strider

Post Whore
If you are streaming foxtel then you are probably lucky to be less than 10 seconds behind live

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yep. It all comes out in the wash. The penalty count shows how Manly could only stop us by cheating. We probably should've gotten more penalties. Manly were f**ken pumped for this game. They got off their line very quickly.
That fat Cheeseburger Jake T should of given up about 6 set restarts.

hindy111

Post Whore
Brown hasn't bent the line in yonks, and his play the ball is one of the slowest in the comp. One is leaving and barely makes our top 17 while one of one of most highest paid forwards and meant to be a leader. As i said he looks a shadow of the player he was.

Yeah is has had one good game this year. Been fairly bad for a while now. Last season he looked like he was on a down hill slide.
Shame we didn't let him go and could of kept Papali'i.

The Predictor

Juniors
You can't be up every week mate, and we've generally won when we weren't. Our only really poor performances were vs Tigers and Cowboys. The other times we've been at least adequate. Nine adequate (or better) performances in the first half of the year is good enough for me. Don't pretend your standards are any f**ken higher merkin
We don’t need to be up every week, we need to ge consistent!!

the phantom menace

First Grade
Loved the footage of Bryce in the dressing room, looking like a ballboy wearing a fan jacket, sitting in awe while talking to the real players waiting for the trainer to take off their padding and tape!

Black Magic 77

Juniors
Oh it must hurt being beaten by us having to come into the Eels forum trying to get your own win.
Yeah mate, it kills me we won the Comp after knocking Parramatta out last year. I am hurting big time, only because we are leading the Comp again. But good try..😂

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah is has had one good game this year. Been fairly bad for a while now. Last season he looked like he was on a down hill slide.
Shame we didn't let him go and could of kept Papali'i.
We are losing Papa and Marata, and potentially Matto while keeping some of the older players who seem to be a little of the pace of late. That bye can't come soon enough.