What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

We have runaway inflation. Rates have to rise. That is the RBA's job.

Congrats to all sharkies supporters, you won't see that merkin of a PM at your games ever again.

Runaway inflation?

f**k you really are a peanut.

We have the third best Inflation rate amongst the advanced Countries.

That’s the problem with this Country too many f**king peanuts Like you allowed to vote.

Don't worry folks, that is not air raid sirens you hear, it is just the sound of Tories squealing like stuck pigs.

Re the new #1 supporter I nominate that little Irish Lloyd Bridges Sea Hunt that runs our national airline. The quaint arse from Qantas.

We have to keep up the high standards we set for the #1 possie.

Nah I’ll get over it by tomorrow morning.

I’m one of the lucky ones who has already made my money and don’t have to worry about even the very worst governments like the one incoming.

But some millennials are going to get a good wake up call that they have missed for 9 years.

Some of them voted for Labor because they want their $1 raise per hour. How many of them will get that when the small business they work for says sorry can’t afford you because all my costs have gone up and I have to let you go.

How do you buy a house with no job?

f**ked if I know?

Don't worry folks, that is not air raid sirens you hear, it is just the sound of Tories squealing like stuck pigs.

Re the new #1 supporter I nominate that little Irish Lloyd Bridges Sea Hunt that runs our national airline. The quaint arse from Qantas.

We have to keep up the high standards we set for the #1 possie.
Please! No pollies or Businessmen! How about Bluey the cattle dog ? Peppa Pig maybe ? Not real Aussie ,but neither is our head of state . Everybody loves Peppa! thats all that matters!

I’m one of the lucky ones who has already made my money and don’t have to worry about even the very worst governments like the one incoming.

But some millennials are going to get a good wake up call that they have missed for 9 years.

Some of them voted for Labor because they want their $1 raise per hour. How many of them will get that when the small business they work for says sorry can’t afford you because all my costs have gone up and I have to let you go.

f**ked if I know?
Ya reckon ? You've got no idea . You made your money from what ? working twice AS HARD to get twice the pay ? Hanging on to the family fortune ? Working out the intricacies of govt regulations while others worked with their sweat and blood to produce products that would increase the wealth of Australia? I am ALL for hard work and sacrifice should be rewarded. Dont support Family dynasty's , Usury, and just treating other people like shit to promote your own superiority. The Scomo approach to the pandemic has just been to (as much as possible ) keep the balance same as always rather than a "times are tough, we all got to work smarter,harder, and just DIFFERENT. No its been ...Whats your problem , fill out this form and that , jump through this hoop and that ,explain this that and the other to some public servant with no experience in the given area to understand , and the ussuall bludging barst*rds that slide by in life will continue to do so at everyone elses expense.

"How do you buy a house with no job?"
How do you get a job when your govt and the big businesses it relies on for power send all their manufacturing overseas to communist countries paying slave wages ? Oh ok you tell all the young people they need to get computer/ internet savvy, even if that hAS NO INTEREST FOR them ? .aNYWAY i could go on but I give up time to go get some sleep.

New no.1 ticket holder?
we dont need a new one, we need to visit an old one.

Elle
Bloody Elle!
Fexckin Elle!

Forget the song that Billy Joel wrote about her, The Cosmic Psychos wrote a better one.
Plus it gives us a new run out song!!

shaggs

Coach
unfortunately we may not have gotten rid of him this easy.
He isn’t PM but still holds the seat of Cook. I reckon he stays on as ‘number 1’ or at least claims it as long as possible
Loves a photo and headline that bloke

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
geez, you talk of Elle and not one photo.

I correct this.

capi_5c754844d9e9ad34defa86fec9d664ec_3f81e46763adaaa80e5d9953136c586b.jpeg

Quicksilver

Bench
Runaway inflation?

f**k you really are a peanut.

We have the third best Inflation rate amongst the advanced Countries.

That’s the problem with this Country too many f**king peanuts Like you allowed to vote.
Do you not think the RBA should raise rates when we have inflation?

Do you believe negative rates are good?

Do you not think the RBA should raise rates when we have inflation?

Do you believe negative rates are good?
Yes certainly the RBA should do that.

Looking forward to all the interest rate rises now under Labor. I have parked a lot of cash as I feared the polls were true this time. Cash in the bank will be your safest investment over the next three years.

I encourage people to park a lot of cash as there will be a housing crash coming very soon as a lot of people borrowed a shyte load of money and they’ll be putting their house on the market because the interest rate rises will be catastrophic to their repayments. There will be some great buys soon from distressed sellers.

he was probably happy to sit around and collect his job keeper allowance.. now uses that against the LNP.. the irony
Yep many people take for granted how the Australian Government handled the Pandemic. Job Keeper is the reason our Country came out of the Pandemic better economically than most of the other advanced Countries.

Quicksilver

Bench

f**ked if I know?

How did house prices get so high in the first place?

There has to be a correction at some point. Interest rates need to normalise.

Don't worry about not being able to buy a house without a job... House prices are out of reach for people WITH a job at the moment, unless they have the backing of a parent or have been the beneficiary of unsustainable asset price growth.

Latest posts