What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread Scomo vs The Albos

shadowboxer

First Grade
Great result.
The flog of Scomo has to fall on his sword as sharks No 1 ticket holder and he can head back the the east with his helicopter scarf waving.
In terms of the winner of the election, no one. A scare for both parties in terms of the drop in their primary vote, but more of the same for 3 years - just more amateur.
I quit working as a sole trader about 12 years ago as I saw the writing in the wall. Until either party works out a reward for the hard workers/ business owners in tax relief, the major parties vote will continue to erode… and rightly so.

Quigs

Immortal
Knock, knock ..... anyone home.

Howse our bloke going to go in a bi-election for Cook.

Colonel Klink is going to be our PM.

Just goes to show anyone can be a Prime Minister of Australia. Also shows the mentality of a lot of Australians.

Anyway will watch on the next 3 years with great interest.

As of tonight the unemployment rate is 3.9%

Interest rates are 3% something depending on your home loan.

We’ll see what they are in 3 years time.

Oh and electricity prices they are going up, up ,UP.

If you have a business that uses a lot of electricity or you work for a business that uses a lot of electricity. Be very worried.
My business uses a lot of electricity And Fossil fuel. Weve also been hit by two once in 100 yrs hailstorms, one that wiped out 1 yrs crop and crueled the next yrs. Record breaking drought and heatwave next yr. that devastated that yrs crop, Pure dumb luck we never had a fire that yr. Would never have saved this farm. Increasing rules and regulations to protect waterways etc from runoff from my property that suffers from runooff from neighboring tree changers that haVE NO IDEA how their building and landscaping effects runoff to neigbors ,and dont understand why farmers might need soil conservation help from govt. SEASONS are changing . We have flowers on trees NOW. Insect damage, irrigation needs ,fertilization requirements ... ALL changing. Fortunately we have the wisdom of Barnabies leadership to point to the sky and say its all in hands of God!

Future govt needs to consider making most efficient use of arable lands ( subdividing it for tree changers is not efficient.) I have gone without 2 full time employees for past two seasons while ppl get paid to stay home. This country cannot even commercially produce a car or process Iron ore that we pull from our own land. When we were raking in money for Clive and Howard and costello etc , there was no realistic tax on the countries resources being sold ,to help convert to changing economy. Now Clive says he would put a 15% tax on mining .... HAhahahahahaha! Thats the money johny was meant to collect from clive and his ilk to insure future of Australia . TOO LATE NOW.

I can tell you what the interest rates , unemployment rates etc will be like in 3 yrs time.... WORSE. Would be worse even more with scomo.

My business uses a lot of electricity And Fossil fuel. Weve also been hit by two once in 100 yrs hailstorms, one that wiped out 1 yrs crop and crueled the next yrs. Record breaking drought and heatwave next yr. that devastated that yrs crop, Pure dumb luck we never had a fire that yr. Would never have saved this farm. Increasing rules and regulations to protect waterways etc from runoff from my property that suffers from runooff from neighboring tree changers that haVE NO IDEA how their building and landscaping effects runoff to neigbors ,and dont understand why farmers might need soil conservation help from govt. SEASONS are changing . We have flowers on trees NOW. Insect damage, irrigation needs ,fertilization requirements ... ALL changing. Fortunately we have the wisdom of Barnabies leadership to point to the sky and say its all in hands of God!

Future govt needs to consider making most efficient use of arable lands ( subdividing it for tree changers is not efficient.) I have gone without 2 full time employees for past two seasons while ppl get paid to stay home. This country cannot even commercially produce a car or process Iron ore that we pull from our own land. When we were raking in money for Clive and Howard and costello etc , there was no realistic tax on the countries resources being sold ,to help convert to changing economy. Now Clive says he would put a 15% tax on mining .... HAhahahahahaha! Thats the money johny was meant to collect from clive and his ilk to insure future of Australia . TOO LATE NOW.

I can tell you what the interest rates , unemployment rates etc will be like in 3 yrs time.... WORSE. Would be worse even more with scomo.
Economy worse the next 3 years under Scomo?

What a load of shyte.

He has the runs on the board of running a very stable economy.

Over to you now Albo you economic genius.

Can’t wait to see what this clown does to the economy.

If anyone has a very large home loan or big business borrowings I’d be very worried. A lot of massive borrowings out there and Colonel Klink at the wheel now.

f**k it’s going to be funny seeing all those gullible people trumpeting climate change but only seeing their property they own change hands from them to the bank.

There will be more economic climate change under this dopey party than any result from climate change policy changing the f**king climate.

some11

Referee
Colonel Klink is going to be our PM.

Just goes to show anyone can be a Prime Minister of Australia. Also shows the mentality of a lot of Australians.

Anyway will watch on the next 3 years with great interest.

As of tonight the unemployment rate is 3.9%

Interest rates are 3% something depending on your home loan.

We’ll see what they are in 3 years time.

Oh and electricity prices they are going up, up ,UP.

If you have a business that uses a lot of electricity or you work for a business that uses a lot of electricity. Be very worried.
We have runaway inflation. Rates have to rise. That is the RBA's job.

Congrats to all sharkies supporters, you won't see that merkin of a PM at your games ever again.

some11

Referee

What a load of shyte.

If anyone has a very large home loan or big business borrowings I’d be very worried. A lot of massive borrowings out there and Colonel Klink at the wheel now.

f**k it’s going to be funny seeing all those gullible people trumpeting climate change but only seeing their property they own change hands from them to the bank.

There will be more economic climate change under this dopey party than any result from climate change policy changing the f**king climate.
The LNP racked up a trillion dollar debt.

Explain that.

C

What a load of shyte.

You might think its funny, But it will be about as funny as seeing Australians ,going short of food because the govt failed to support an efficient export producing and important economic resource of this country, beleiving we could export all manufacturing to cheap labour communist countries,and prop up inefficiently run big businesses.

C

You might think its funny, But it will be about as funny as seeing Australians ,going short of food because the govt failed to support an efficient export producing and important economic resource of this country, beleiving we could export all manufacturing to cheap labour communist countries,and prop up inefficiently run big businesses.
Will also be "funny "to see Bank taking over those properties and selling them to overseas corporations . Hilareous. The blAME WONT BE ALBANESE ,NO MATTER HOW BAd or good he turns out to be .

Disappointing speech by Scommo ... I was waiting for him to start speaking in tongues...... Oh wait , maybe he did!

Quigs

Immortal
Don't worry folks, that is not air raid sirens you hear, it is just the sound of Tories squealing like stuck pigs.

Re the new #1 supporter I nominate that little Irish Lloyd Bridges Sea Hunt that runs our national airline. The quaint arse from Qantas.

We have to keep up the high standards we set for the #1 possie.