What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Payne Haas

BLM01

First Grade
just because you dont like your current deal dosent mean you can just break your contract and demand what you want, this is the exact reason the we have to pay overs to get someone like haas.
That is what player managers do, especially when they obtain a new client. It is a business to them and about their own income earnings.
And guess what in reverse, clubs do the same thing, ship em out the door when it suits.

justadragon

Bench
That is what player managers do, especially when they obtain a new client. It is a business to them and about their own income earnings.
And guess what in reverse, clubs do the same thing, ship em out the door when it suits.
i agree that is what managers do but usually its in new contract negotiations that they would hold a club to ransom, but doing this with a threat for release, thats ridiculous, they should have a clause that says if you break a contract you cant play for 2 years and see how that fits.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Haas worth weight in gold. The first prop in history to get 1 mil. Manager is a greedy piece of scum looking after his own pocket and Haas has been ill advised as I am sure the Bronco's can pay him decent coin in years to come and look after his future whilst managing the cap and keeping the Bronco's up in the 8. Unfortunately he want the coin now.

dannyt

Coach
i agree that is what managers do but usually its in new contract negotiations that they would hold a club to ransom, but doing this with a threat for release, thats ridiculous, they should have a clause that says if you break a contract you cant play for 2 years and see how that fits.
A contract can be broken if both parties agree. Donkeys said no, so that's it for now.

On the plus side, managers certainly give struggling journos a lot of click-bait.