What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrell Sloan

George Sancti

Juniors
We have some very talented youngsters in Sloan, Sullivan, Amone and Ramsey all coming through together. I think Anthony Griffin sees a risk in playing them all at the same time so early in their careers and has elected to stick with Amone and play one of the others depending on form and injuries.

Of the four, Sullivan appears to me to be the most ready for first grade, and as was mentioned by another member, Sullivan appears to have the greatest influence on how the other three perform. Therefore, I would like to see Sullivan brought into the halves and the others introduced when they are ready (probably starting with Ramsey at 1) and the other two after displaying consistent form in the seconds. Hopefully when the time comes, Anthony Griffin will move Hunt to to the 9.

Last edited:

Como Connection

First Grade
We have some very talented youngsters in Sloan, Sullivan, Amone and Ramsey all coming through together. I think Anthony Griffin sees a risk in playing them all at the same time so early in their careers and has elected to stick with Amone and play one of the others depending on form and injuries.

Of the four, Sullivan appears to me to be the most ready for first grade, and as was mentioned by another member, Sullivan appears to have the greatest influence on how the other three perform. Therefore, I would like to see Sullivan brought into the halves and the others introduced when they are ready (probably starting with Ramsey at 1) and the other two after displaying consistent form in the seconds. Hopefully when the time is comes, Anthony Griffin will move Hunt to to the 9.
Stick with Amone, he's getting there, waste to drop him now.
CC

Illusion

Bench
Can't agree,
Maybe I'm old school but I believe in the rookies learning their skills in Reserve grade. Then being introduced slow and steady,
on the wing to get the feel of first grade. After all this method worked well for players like Gaznier, Cooper & Creigh.
Just to mention a few of the more recent players.
You do a lot of damage to young players if introduced
to early. Particularly without
playing & learning skills in 2nds.Some of these guys haven't even played against
"men" before . Sloan looks very apprehensive under the bomb and very hesitant in defence.
Can't agree ......

Dragons4me

Juniors
Well either way, it's going to be interesting to see if Hunt's inclusion in SOO one somehow forces Hook's hand in team selection. Yesterday’s KOE cup game with him at 7 was great to watch. Big mobile pack and impressive attack. Watching it, I couldn't help but think I was watching what could be to come. Watching a Dragons team put 40 on any opposition is good to watch. And as for rumours of swapping Bud for young Flanagan......😳😳😳

dannyt

Coach
If anyone in the Dragons management thinks that swapping Sullivan for Flanagan makes sense we really have to question either their sanity or subversive intentions.
Those two questions have been around have been around for a long time. Two possible explanations for the constant re-signing of our former coach.

Yow

Juniors
If anyone in the Dragons management thinks that swapping Sullivan for Flanagan makes sense we really have to question either their sanity or subversive intentions.
Has any official come out and said this is whats going to happen or just fwits jurnos making up stories .Im a ex butcher and we wrapped up the meat in day old papers years ago and that what should happen here.

Illusion

Bench
Has any official come out and said this is whats going to happen or just fwits jurnos making up stories .Im a ex butcher and we wrapped up the meat in day old papers years ago and that what should happen here.
From one Rehctub , to another .......

Dragon David

First Grade
From one Rehctub , to another .......
Oh, a backward Butcher?

Sorry Illusion.

I'm more or less getting my strength back after an extremely bad bout of gastro which had me laid up in bed for 5 days virtually. It has been worse that the Covid I had in early April. Lost 4 kilograms already and I didn't have that much to lose. Hardly any stamina to even look at the Forum and write any junk (like this).

Feeling better as the anti-biotics have kicked in.

Cheers D

Illusion

Bench
Oh, a backward Butcher?

Sorry Illusion.

I'm more or less getting my strength back after an extremely bad bout of gastro which had me laid up in bed for 5 days virtually. It has been worse that the Covid I had in early April. Lost 4 kilograms already and I didn't have that much to lose. Hardly any stamina to even look at the Forum and write any junk (like this).

Feeling better as the anti-biotics have kicked in.

Cheers D
Mate get better , I have been fighting the Flu for a week now ( caught off my beautiful grand daughters ) , just cant seem to shake this dry cough driving me mad ...... I'm mad as it is anyway ......

SAP58

Juniors
Mate get better , I have been fighting the Flu for a week now ( caught off my beautiful grand daughters ) , just cant seem to shake this dry cough driving me mad ...... I'm mad as it is anyway ......
I second your best wishes to Dragon David for a speedy recovery, I also caught the flu off my grandson 3 weeks ago and half the family have the dreaded dry cough. Even VB cant kill it off !

Illusion

Bench
I second your best wishes to Dragon David for a speedy recovery, I also caught the flu off my grandson 3 weeks ago and half the family have the dreaded dry cough. Even VB cant kill it off !
I hear you mate ........ hang in there like me , the cough might go soon and we might start winning more games .......

Dragon David

First Grade
Just hang in there Illusion. You'll get to being fighting fit in a few days - coughs lasts a lot longer to get rid of just make sure that you keep an eye on it just in case you need some antibiotics for infection - my brother had a bad cough for weeks after the usual sneezes, blowing noses so he eventually had to see the Doc who prescribed him the antibiotics and he came good quickly. Bugs can easily be caught nowadays. The Doctor says that there is a hell of a lot of people getting flu's and gastro. I know that when you are going through it it's like its never going to end, but it will.

Dragon David

First Grade
That VB is a relaxant SAP58. Get the Bundaberg Rum into you. Seriously though, I just sent Illusion a message back which might apply to you. It's hard enough for you to get over this let alone helping and caring for the family. I hope you all have a rapid recovery. And to think ... winter has only just begun.