What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 15 @ Warriors

Blues Riff

Bench
Listen to you guys haha. The minor premiership means nothing, top 2 is the goal and we'll do that cruising at 70%
Top 2 is not the goal. Top 2 is the bare minimum that would be acceptable. No slackening off. I want to see the F/A go to a ridiculous level.

Murraymob1

Juniors
Anyone remember another game where the odds where -28.5 .that is incredible and shows how far ahead we are of some teams

maple_69

Bench
I just want to see our attack find some cohesion leading into the finals, particularly the right. Winning by grinding teams into oblivion is great, and we’ll never be blown away up front, but having the confidence that we can take chances when we do get field position in a more even arm wrestle will be key in the finals. We didn’t have that last year and our path to trophy was not something that will be replicated, ever I’d say.

Black Magik

Juniors
wife and I are flying up for the game so while I do hope we are already minor premiers I hope we field a decent side. Only away trip we are yet to win away in our travels would like this to be a first.
The family and I will be there too.

It is a nice change being able to drive to a ground in Brisbane. Allows us to eat out after.

GongPanther

Referee
Minor premiership means nothing.
Need to be fit for the finals.. if that means we drop some games then who cares
There is prestige in winning the minor premiership as it used to be for teams who won the most games also won the comp before the finals series was adopted. And there is a tally on how many times clubs win it, not to mention the prize money for winning the minor premiership as BxTom mentioned earlier.

IMO, I think the NRL should rename it from the "Minor Premiership", to something like "The Premiership League".

Last edited:

Iamback

Coach
There is prestege in winning the minor premiership as it used to the for teams who won the most games also won the comp before the finals series was adopted. And there is a tally on how many times clubs win it, not to mention the prize money for winning the minor premiership as BxTom mentioned earlier.

IMO, I think the NRL should rename it from the "Minor Premiership", to something like "The Premiership League".

Don't get me wrong. Would be good to win it but Origin has been a game changer with sides going back to back.

GF win is the priority

Girds89

Bench
Edwards is seriously the best fb in the comp atm.

I wouldnt swap him for anyone.

Api and kiks my god....it scares me what happens when they are gone😪

snickers007

Juniors
Terrible execution and discipline, but the pink wall is well and truly up today.
Should run away with it if we tighten up our ball control.

Hopefully Tago bags a couple, he is my captain in Supercoach this week, and I'm in a bit of trouble so far..

pantherz9103

First Grade
Underwhelming half but still cruising at 18-0 up. Dylan and Api are continually outstanding. I'm honestly glad they aren't playing extra games like rep footy at the moment.

Panther Pete

Juniors
Average first half from us and we are still up 18 nil. This could get messy for the Warriors if we hold on to the ball in the second half.

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
Average first half from us and we are still up 18 nil. This could get messy for the Warriors if we hold on to the ball in the second half.

From what I've seen of us this season, we don't really go crazy Storm style and try to pile on the misery when it is clear the other team is beaten. We just go through the motions. If the other team is shit enough, however, we can still rack up a score.

Latest posts