What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin II - Sun 26 Jun - NSW 44-12 QLD @ Optus

Series: NSW v QLD

• New South Wales

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • Queensland

Votes: 18 47.4%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Valheru

Coach
I don't understand dropping RCG and Matto from the squad completely, but keeping Liam Martin and adding Jake T, Victor Plodley, Talakai and Jordan f**ken McLean?

RCG was one of three forwards to make 100m+. Martin was literally anonymous. Jurbo is a fat penalty magnet, Plodley is a meth-addicts Isaah Yeo who hasn't even been playing, McLean is a bum and Talakai is only noticed cos he's a 115 keg back rowers running at centres.

It's not a club thing cos I also don't understand adding Gutho who's been Gunco more than anything this year. Mental squad

Yeah dropping RCG is very stiff IMO, thought he was one of our best.

Keeping Liam Martin might be the worst decision he has made, he is a nuffy at origin level.

On radley, whether he is good enough for origin is one debate but he is injured... and as far as I am aware that wont be changing until approx round 19 so that is another truly bizarre one.

Talakai, Jurbo and Maclean are just lol

Matto had to go , offered nothing
RCG was better than I thought he’d be
Gutho? WTF??
Burton? Hmmm maybe, we’ll see
I think Jurbo should have been there in the first place
And Fox!! Why the f**k not bring him back?

GongPanther

Referee
Don't understand some changes being that NSW only lost by 6, and the ref was imitating an alcoholic work experience newbie in a brewery.

some11

Referee
During Game 1 all I could think about was how much this team needs Clint Gutherson and Jordan McLean.
Frame this post.

McLearn screams of 'those cowboys are going alright, let's pick one'. Gutherson no where near the form he has been in previous seasons. Same with Jake T.

Where is JAC?

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
QLD in:

1. Kalyn Ponga
2. Selwyn Cobbo
3. Valentine Holmes
4. Dane Gagai
5. Murray Taulagi
6. Cameron Munster
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8. Lindsay Collins
9. Ben Hunt
10. Josh Papali'i
11. Kurt Capewell
12. Felise Kaufusi
13. Tino Fa'asuamaleaui
14. Harry Grant
15. Jai Arrow
16. Patrick Carrigan
17. Jeremiah Nanai
18. Thomas Dearden
19. Thomas Flegler
20. Beau Fermor
21. Corey Oates
22. Reece Walsh

JamesRustle

First Grade
So the nsw selectors are saying they picked the wrong squad for game 1, or didn't have enough plodders from the 9th placed roosters. Basically a third of the squad changed after a narrow loss with a couple of injured players coming in for equally injured players.

DeBelin offers more than Martin and jurbo combined.

Anyway, what do I know... gutho will now be first tryscorer, A Crichton will be mom and nsw will win comfortably.

Munky

Coach
I'm not sure why Martin is there.

Yeo, Murray and Angus should start in the back row with some impact on the bench,

But Freddy is cooked so who the f**k knows.

JokerEel

Coach
I'm not sure why Martin is there.

Yeo, Murray and Angus should start in the back row with some impact on the bench,

But Freddy is cooked so who the f**k knows.

Murray another waste of space did f**k all apart from catching a ball and falling over the try line and giving away a penalty when Jnr scored the try...

Latest posts