What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
Seems to be a trend for any of the decent posters
I know some on here can be a bit harsh from time to time on other posters. Like in any family, not every one can be on the same page as each other which in the main is good for a forum like this.

I just hope that we can continue to enjoy doing these things to help us with our sanity and mental health.

Just remain healthy you guys for as long as you can and you will see this great Dragons club bring home another premiership trophy.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I was wondering if anyone knows what has happened to Forbes Creek Dragons? He hasn't posted for yonks.
Going by the demographics of this forum perhaps he has passed on to the great Dragon in the sky.
We just don't have any idea where posters are unless they let us know beforehand. I guess none can if they are no longer around. In this case, for all those that might have departed, rest in peace fellas.
I had a private conversation with FCD some time ago and he told me his situation. Suffice to say, people move on and they have their reasons.

I know it's sometimes hard to accept, but it's not our business to ask why. What I can say is this: 9 times out of 10, the speculation is nowhere near the truth.

merahputih

Juniors
We just don't have any idea where posters are unless they let us know beforehand. I guess none can if they are no longer around. In this case, for all those that might have departed, rest in peace fellas.
Not sure about that, D.D. I get heaps of messages on Facebook from Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Dean Martin, etc pushing their latest music releases. If Facebook can do it so can LU.

Dragon David

First Grade
Not sure about that, D.D. I get heaps of messages on Facebook from Frank Sinatra, Louis Armstrong, Dean Martin, etc pushing their latest music releases. If Facebook can do it so can LU.
They are the greats of the past. They will live forever in my heart. It is so lucky that a lot of us have been able to enjoy not only the great Dragons era of the 50's and 60's but the songsters and musicians of that era. With Spotify, Youtube, Facebook etc we can relive those times and reflect on our past which to me was fantastic.

Yow

Juniors
Is it true we are signing no one in 2023....f**k its boring following this club....nothing exciting ever happens anymore
There is not to much out there at this stage to sign so just hope the young ones coming thru develop into 1st graders . I know a lot on here dont like some of the veterans we have signed the last year or so but im sure they will be teaching the younger players how to prepare for games something the have missed a fair bit due covid

Dragon David

First Grade
There is not to much out there at this stage to sign so just hope the young ones coming thru develop into 1st graders . I know a lot on here dont like some of the veterans we have signed the last year or so but im sure they will be teaching the younger players how to prepare for games something the have missed a fair bit due covid
Will the veterans be teaching the young guns new tricks or old ones? Are the coaching personnel really able to get our juniors at that level of excellence that will excite us and will the young warriors be actually blooded for first grade in reasonable time or will they just linger in the background waiting for either a chance in the top grades or be poached to play elsewhere where they are offered more opportunities?

To me, our squad lacks a couple of tougher forwards than what we have and it needs another great quality playmaker other than Hunt. If Sullivan is ready, give him a go before it is too late and he loses his enthusiasm.

Latest posts