What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad

Weaponhead

Coach
Chad is leading that team quite well.

Besides a few, they are kids and for me I see them just follow.

Iron hair Chad, does not miss games, this is over looked. Not sure how he does it, he does not pussy out in tackles. Sure bad reads, but run at him he does not shirk it.

Payten coach of the year.
Cows always had talent but lost discipline in recent years. Chad given them direction and allows the talent of the other players to shine. He is not what the Sharks needed but is what the Cows need.

DJDL

Bench
Chad is leading that team quite well.

Besides a few, they are kids and for me I see them just follow.

Iron hair Chad, does not miss games, this is over looked. Not sure how he does it, he does not pussy out in tackles. Sure bad reads, but run at him he does not shirk it.

Payten coach of the year.

Been thinking that lately as well.
He's done a tremendous job with them.

Don't forget he's also the only coach in living memory to get the Warriors showing any kind of backbone.

He's clearly a very good coach.

txta2

Bench
Did anyone see Chad over rule the ref tonight with his big boots captains challenge? They would've won the call anyway 🤦‍♂️

coolumsharkie

Referee
Anyway, Chads playing well, Holmes is killing it, they have a very good side. Towel me low low (Props Sad) is a cat though but he's big enough to get away with it. You're not there to be a ball player, just smash c*ntz and offload, thats all you have to do. We play em soon.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Val was a world class winger no doubt.
Wanted to be a fullback and he was up and down, left the sharks for the NFL
The NFL never came off.
At Cows straight to fullback was found out have to adjust his shape from NFL, was bumped to wing, again seemed to struggle, gave a shot in centres and has came good.
Even though the way he left the sharks left bad taste in everyone's mouth, he a 2016 premiership winner with us.
So congrats to him for regaining his form

DJDL

Bench
It’s funny, as the season was approaching I was mulling over the inevitable forum “predictions” thread. I don’t normally participate, but I had one bold one for this year:

That Chad, despite having long since moved on, would still be one of the most talked about players in here.

20 pages in and I think I was on the money 😊

Anyway, Chads playing well, Holmes is killing it, they have a very good side. Towel me low low (Props Sad) is a cat though but he's big enough to get away with it. You're not there to be a ball player, just smash c*ntz and offload, thats all you have to do. We play em soon.
This was a power play from Chad to remind his “team mates” he’s the Big Dog and there won’t be any going over the top of his authority. “I’m the Captain! I’m the Captain! It has to come from me ref. Don’t listen to those other guys who are not worthy…..”

Frenzy.

Immortal
Cows always had talent but lost discipline in recent years. Chad given them direction and allows the talent of the other players to shine. He is not what the Sharks needed but is what the Cows need.

Perhaps that is arguable in hindsight. There was no DF in front of him and no NH around him.

It's all speculation though, other than the fact he has turned the Cows into contenders. Playing a bigger part than Payten

Frenzy.

Immortal
This was a power play from Chad to remind his “team mates” he’s the Big Dog and there won’t be any going over the top of his authority. “I’m the Captain! I’m the Captain! It has to come from me ref. Don’t listen to those other guys who are not worthy…..”

Rubbish. He was able to save the challenge for later if needed. It was ballsy and smart. They were never going to win that challenge. Panic play by the kids and he was able to correct it.

More interesting will be how many "captains" challenges get through henceforth with no skipper within cooee!

NRL 2022 - chaotic, erratic, frustrating and confusing. Keep painting the game in grey NRL boys

Frenzy.

Immortal
good that's what you want.
a proper game manager calling the shots.
nicho gets caught doing some of the same shit Johnson was ridiculed for.
just a different last name I guess.
nicho will be great but he has a way to go yet.

At this stage Nicho is not a halfbacks quoit. I'm not decided on whether he ever will be yet but he's miles off in terms of organising the team and making the correct option.

ghoti

Bench
The way the cows won last night reminded me of that 2016 stretch we had where it felt we couldn't lose.. they're the goods, don't think they'll be in the grand final but f**k they're having a good shot

images

here's a better one @txta2 !
mic'd up on benji.
easy to see why NQ are a different side under the Chad's leadership.

Yeah, naah

bluefox68

Staff member
Scotty Drinkwater didn’t exactly look impressed by Chadley’s posturing.

He just came across as a massive try-hard…

Latest posts