What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If not Madge, then who?

Tigerm

First Grade
It feels like we are in a stage where we have to gamble on a few things.

Take a gamble on Ciraldo being a quality first grade coach ? Yep
Take a gamble on pursuing him at the risk of losing Woolfe ? Maybe not. Pursue both of them and see if we get either.
Take a gamble by offering long term contracts? Yep
Take a gamble offering mega bucks? Yep

If we sign either Ciraldo or Woolfe morale goes through the roof, more memberships, more merchandise, more ticket sales. Most importantly more chance of a successful future.
How do you know the last bit?

WA Tiger

Bench
I think (hope) in the end Pascoe and sheens for lack of options may have to look the devil (Flanagan) in the eye and pass it all over to him. There’s a lot worse they could and prob will find a way of doing

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I think (hope) in the end Pascoe and sheens for lack of options may have to look the devil (Flanagan) in the eye and pass it all over to him. There’s a lot worse they could and prob will find a way of doing
Sure there are a lot worse but I dream of something better. If he does end up being our man I hope I look like a complete goose and he builds a team that we are all proud of.

gordsy

Juniors
If we sign either Ciraldo or Woolfe morale goes through the roof, more memberships, more merchandise, more ticket sales. Most importantly more chance of a successful future.
Only if we win, if we are in the second year and we aren't Improving or signing good players then things will go to shit.

Well, the journo’s reported that Ciraldo had been given a deadline by the end of this week?
They also reported that Sheens ave him as much time as he needed to decide?
The first one seems to be wrong:eek:
The message was sent that he asked not to take long and then a recovery of sorts.

The longer he takes to make a decision, the more likely he is to arrive.

But I don’t know.

I

guess your now a chance to coach .Ask the fans to jump on your match box bus
You tell your dad @murraymob, me and the Tongans are in the dru westfields capark if he wants to say it to my face.

A54A368D-0054-43CA-AF20-AE2036793C84.jpeg
Ciraldo the Ivan blood clot licking leech.

Another Tiger Traitor emerges.

Another enemy of the game.

Dumpster Diving Dickhead, Cowardly floor dwelling swine of the first order.

Trailer trashing smug sycophant.

Last edited:

Murraymob1

Juniors
You tell your dad @murraymob, me and the Tongans are in the dru westfields capark if he wants to say it to my face.

View attachment 63036

Dumpster Diving Dickhead, Cowardly floor licking swine of the first order.
Would you be with the same Tongans that lost tonight .Flanagan will be your coach

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

View attachment 63036

Dumpster Diving Dickhead.

12 hours ago you were singing the praises of signing Cameron Ciraldo and the treaures that he would bring to the Wests Tigers.

Silverdale you turn faster than Linda Blair's head in the exorcist.

Latest posts