What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

If not Madge, then who?

If Ciraldo was going to come over but got scared of by recent results then he wasn't the guy we wanted. I could have told you once Madge went and players got transferred on to have money for new coach we will have 50 points put on us atleast 3 times and win no more then 3 more games. It's a hard challenge no doubt but surely someone with atleast Madges attitude take on the challenge that doesn't have a job.
I agree.

Sacking him mid steam was always going to be difficult.

Perhaps the only reason we did it was for Ciraldo. We can’t say that publicly of course. But it’s to open the door for him.

Just a theory.

Last edited:

weretiger

Juniors
Madge is now unemployable. No club will take him on. You need to do much more than talk a lot (of shit), and get angry if things go wrong, to be a successful coach.
i don't think tiger town i think it was called done him any favors from the bits i seen all he done was yell and swear not a good look from someone getting paid big dollars its got to wear a bit thin getting abuse all the time.

Pezz70

Juniors
SEN reporting this morning that Ciraldo has committed to Panthers next season and will take over head coaches role from 2024. Only heard it as I was getting out of the car this morning so not sure whether or not that’s the full picture

Tiger05

First Grade
SEN reporting this morning that Ciraldo has committed to Panthers next season and will take over head coaches role from 2024. Only heard it as I was getting out of the car this morning so not sure whether or not that’s the full picture

Let's hope so. We need a coach who isn't learning on the job.

Ivan is signed on as full smug until 2028.

He’s already had “premiership winner 2022-2027” tattooed on his ass.

Who is going to control Nate and keep him out of harms way?

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
If true we absolutely have to throw everything we've got at Woolfe.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Penrith were in a similar situation to W/T after Matty Elliott was sacked.

Penrith went all in for Tim Sheens and as history says Tim re-signed with W/T and said no thanks.

I think a coaching duo unlike anything that's been done before might be worth a shot with a short contract and see if things improve .......the walker bros.

Play the game in a totally different manner to how other coaches have done in the past.

I don't think their the 'messiah' although it might be a good start.

Well I don’t he should be coaching at all if his health and welfare is at risk.

Or he can be a zoom coach guy and bark out instructions to Barrett.

He should be covered by work insurance hopefully.

If he clotted up due to work reasons, a compo claim might be appropriate. I’ll get Lee into it.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
It does make sense to me now I've thought about it.
Ciraldo is basically the coach but not wearing the day to day stresses that go with it. Ivan guides him through it and does the press conferences etc. Super smooth transition from Ivan to Cameron.
Win win for everyone especially the Panthers fans.

Leaguenutter

Juniors
i don't think tiger town i think it was called done him any favors from the bits i seen all he done was yell and swear not a good look from someone getting paid big dollars its got to wear a bit thin getting abuse all the time.
This quote had literally hurt head, please talk engrish

MugaB

Coach
Well I don’t he should be coaching at all if his health and welfare is at risk.

Or he can be a zoom coach guy and bark out instructions to Barrett.

He should be covered by work insurance hopefully.

If he clotted up due to work reasons, a compo claim might be appropriate. I’ll get Lee into it.
Dont do that, lee will make him mow leichardt oval

Dont do that, lee will make him mow leichardt oval
I went to my local smug anonymous meeting last week.

Twas a sorry sight to see these desperate souls, in the Ciraldo Prayer

Our footy Gods
Who live at Royceys
Hallowed be MG
Give Us this day our daily win
And forgive those play against us
As we forgiveth the sinner May

Please deliver Ciraldo from the clutches of Tigers
And make Ivans DVT go away quick. We hate him too, but not not that much.

Amen and Awomen

And after prayers, we all got naked and blind drunk.

Join your local branch. A bag over the head is the only requirement.

Sometimes the players give speeches about how smug is ruining their lives. It’s a terrible addiction.

Last edited:

Latest posts