What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Dragon David

First Grade
Yep apparently a done deal. Does anyone know if we have locked up other better prop prospects instead? Why is it our recruitment seems to only be able to have one convo at a time? No multi tasking round these 😂
Thanks offiah.

Seems a few of our young ones are being signed up elsewhere. I wonder what the go is there?

Hopefully the remaining ones are better and will be signed up by us. The club is taking its time to announce any re-signings and any new contracts to anyone.

Yes, be patient and all will come out one day. Ho-hum!

Dragons4me

Juniors
Thanks offiah.

Seems a few of our young ones are being signed up elsewhere. I wonder what the go is there?

Hopefully the remaining ones are better and will be signed up by us. The club is taking its time to announce any re-signings and any new contracts to anyone.

Yes, be patient and all will come out one day. Ho-hum!
Yeah. I wouldn't want to be held by the short and curlys waiting for an official announcement!! 😵😵😵

Dragon David

First Grade
jack burrows? never heard of him? who is he? edit: cannot even see him named in any of our SG ball teams? can't be that good?
YOUNG DRAGON POACHED

Another one bites the dust.

Not for the first time this year, the Dragons have lost a rising star to an NRL rival.

On this occasion, it’s promising prop Jack Burrows exiting the club, set to join the Parramatta Eels on a two-year deal, according to the Wide World of Sports.

Burrows played for the St Gregory’s College side in this year’s National Schoolboy Championships, and is tipped for big things.

Burrows’ exit comes not long after Jack Bostock signed on for 2023 and beyond with Wayne Bennett and the Dolphins.

randomdragon

Juniors
YOUNG DRAGON POACHED

Another one bites the dust.

Not for the first time this year, the Dragons have lost a rising star to an NRL rival.

On this occasion, it’s promising prop Jack Burrows exiting the club, set to join the Parramatta Eels on a two-year deal, according to the Wide World of Sports.

Burrows played for the St Gregory’s College side in this year’s National Schoolboy Championships, and is tipped for big things.

Burrows’ exit comes not long after Jack Bostock signed on for 2023 and beyond with Wayne Bennett and the Dolphins.
yes an article, but the media beat up whatever will get clicks? if hes not even in SG ball squads he can't be that good?

Crush

Coach
I know very little about Jack Burrows, I do know he has never played for the Dragons or the Steelers.

Not much of a rumour, but I read Fifita is on the outer at Titans.
Interestingly he has just changed managers to Illawarra based David Riolos Titan Management.
ohh geez George, you'll send this forum into meltdown with that kind of talk, waiting for possm to now put D. Fafita into all of his best 17s

be55

Juniors
Interestingly he has just changed managers to Illawarra based David Riolos Titan Management.

I think you just got someone's attention...

kung fu ninja GIF

Shaun_Timmins

Juniors
Fifita's partner is Shaylee Bent who plays WNRL for Saints. I remember seeing a photo of him in the stands wearing an "Illawarra Dragons" shirt which I found odd. Must have been a bootleg, but there were a few of them wearing them.

Trifili13

Juniors
Fifita's partner is Shaylee Bent who plays WNRL for Saints. I remember seeing a photo of him in the stands wearing an "Illawarra Dragons" shirt which I found odd. Must have been a bootleg, but there were a few of them wearing them.
Another formite on another thread said we might have offered sausage rolls and pies to get the ball boys to resign. Are there any left over to entice Fifita?

Dragon David

First Grade
Another formite on another thread said we might have offered sausage rolls and pies to get the ball boys to resign. Are there any left over to entice Fifita?
I think it is the cash that will entice DF anywhere. Well maybe Shaylee could have an influence!!

BLM01

First Grade
I know very little about Jack Burrows, I do know he has never played for the Dragons or the Steelers.

Yep GD, we could not afford him. He will be a Dolphin if he leaves

possm

Coach
I swear we never replaced Frizzell, let’s use that 750K Frizzell money, Woods 200K and Burgess 150K to offer D. Fafita 1.1 MIL
Su'A replaced Frizell!
Fifita could replace Sims who is on 800k + we have some dead wood in reserve grade. I'd say we have the coin to sign Fifita if he wanted to come to the Dragons.

Latest posts