What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Leichhardt Oval 9/7/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
cat tiger GIF

Gazzamatta

Coach
So chapter 2 of BA versus assistants hes relieved of their services.
Potter wins round 1.
Will Kimmorley win round 2?
Its very exciting. Lets go boys. Cant wait.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If we had better pathways we might not have such a shithouse bench.

The depth of our squad is appalling.

Surely we can agree on that?
The club had been talking up the depth in the club and our juniors all off season, it's further proof they have NFI. I agree it's a massive issue, and that should also be on a 9 year coach as well. The whole lot of them are accountable it's not just about the coach. That review was a claytons review and what really changed??? We are now a development club, got a HOF that was sacked from the Tigers(lol Tigers) and they signed Kidwell who is now gone. I mean we lose a coach and they don't replace him and just hand a player the reserve grade gig. Thats f**king embarrassing and makes me question are these idiots really serious about us being a top club???

How many times have i said on here get Brian Smith to sort out our junior pathways and control all things at the club up to Flegg???? Love him or Loathe him look at what Gus did at Penrith and i can see Smithy doing a similar thing here.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
The club had been talking up the depth in the club and our juniors all off season, it's further proof they have NFI. I agree it's a massive issue, and that should also be on a 9 year coach as well. The whole lot of them are accountable it's not just about the coach. That review was a claytons review and what really changed??? We are now a development club, got a HOF that was sacked from the Tigers(lol Tigers) and they signed Kidwell who is now gone. I mean we lose a coach and they don't replace him and just hand a player the reserve grade gig. Thats f**king embarrassing and makes me question are these idiots really serious about us being a top club???

How many times have i said on here get Brian Smith to sort out our junior pathways and control all things at the club up to Flegg???? Love him or Loathe him look at what Gus did at Penrith and i can see Smithy doing a similar thing here.
I question your first sentence but agree with everything else.

P.S. I think you’ve mentioned Smith 117 times in case you were wondering. I’m not sold on him but he’d be better than trolley boy.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I question your first sentence but agree with everything else.

P.S. I think you’ve mentioned Smith 117 times in case you were wondering. I’m not sold on him but he’d be better than trolley boy.
Trolly boy is HOF, i would just have Smithy worry about the pathways. Have a look at our production line when he was our head coach. He also set up the Rooster junior pathways as well. They have no juniors but somehow they leave us for dead in that department.

It's more than just money as well, i've been told from a few people that nepotism is rife in the junior coaching position's that matter and we have lost a lot of talent because they just couldn't get a look in while inferior players are preferred. You can't keep them all lately we can't keep any of them, Brown and Penisiiiiiii were too good to miss but otherwise they last 3 or 4 years it's been slim pickings.

Last edited: