What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd17: Eels v Tigers GAME DAY THREAD @ Leichhardt Oval 9/7/22

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You’re the first person in these eleventy pages to give the tigers some credit. I thought they took it to us in defence and it’s a shame that they couldn’t maintain it and the errors that come with inexperienced players and Brooks being dogshit ended up being the difference.

I didn’t think we were as bad as most on here.

OT: Nathan Brown doesn’t look right as he does not seem to be able to get into a full stride. He looks to me like a player who has an injury that needs surgery but he can play through it. I have no facts to back that up, just a hunch.
Thanks, but in fairness @IFR33K credited their defence last night.

Snoochies

First Grade
I hate 'what if's' but what if we beat Tigers first time round, what if we beat the Bulldogs, what if we beat Souths. We're sitting outright second place right now. What if we also beat the Cowboys, we're on top with Panthers.
3 of those games we should have iced and done our job.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I hate 'what if's' but what if we beat Tigers first time round, what if we beat the Bulldogs, what if we beat Souths. We're sitting outright second place right now. What if we also beat the Cowboys, we're on top with Panthers.
3 of those games we should have iced and done our job.
Every other team in the Top 6 (bar Penrith) have their own 'what ifs'.