What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 Vs Sharks

WestyLife

First Grade
Wouldn't mind forgetting the Tigers game as quick as possible 😂

Seriously though hopefully there's a good week, maybe not vs Sharks? To rest Edwards. He's done a lot of work and Staines just ran 190m with tackle breaks etc. You could have him or critta at fullback for one week and play Turuva. Again Sharks might not be the time though.

Girds89

Bench
Wouldn't mind forgetting the Tigers game as quick as possible 😂

Seriously though hopefully there's a good week, maybe not vs Sharks? To rest Edwards. He's done a lot of work and Staines just ran 190m with tackle breaks etc. You could have him or critta at fullback for one week and play Turuva. Again Sharks might not be the time though.

I think we rest players in the last round only.

And if anyone has even the slightest of niggles rest em.

Otherwise best 17 and try put 40 on the sharks.

WestyLife

First Grade

Yeah Sharks are playing well so will probably need the top 17 but we definitely have the roster this year for it when the time is right and Edwards hasn't had a rest like the others.

Fangs

Coach
Potential to be one of the matches of the year. Had this one marked in my calendar since the early rounds.

snickers007

Juniors
I read somewhere that our Origin boys aren't expected back at training until Thursday.

So only 2 sessions incl Captains Run. Wouldn't expect to be too cohesive in attack, the rep guys have hardly seen the rest of the squad for 6 or 7 weeks now.

Sharks are playing some real nice attacking footy, and if they get on a roll will be hard to stop. Hope we can play some disciplined footy, strangle them in their own end, and not give them a chance to use the ball.

Munky

Coach
Need to target Kennedy.

Last year he had zero metres for most of the game and fell to pieces over the treatment we gave him.

Bomb him and smash him as he lands.

age.s

First Grade
From here I think we play everyone available to get out first choice combinations clicking again. If it makes sense to rest a few in the final round so be it, but let's get that magic well and truly baked into our play again before we worry about anything else.

Kilkenny

Coach

I’ll be happy just with a win against the Sharks. For obvious reasons.

Iamback

Coach

You don't want to do it last round.

rest
win semi week 1
rest

Too few games. So you want to give them rests before then maybe 2nd last game rest guys

WestyLife

First Grade
What are the best seats to buy if we bring the pram? We have a double pram for the 2 little ones.

Iamback

Coach
I read somewhere that our Origin boys aren't expected back at training until Thursday.

So only 2 sessions incl Captains Run. Wouldn't expect to be too cohesive in attack, the rep guys have hardly seen the rest of the squad for 6 or 7 weeks now.

Sharks are playing some real nice attacking footy, and if they get on a roll will be hard to stop. Hope we can play some disciplined footy, strangle them in their own end, and not give them a chance to use the ball.

Yeah but they have all played reps together. so have combinations together

Latest posts