What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd19: Parra v Broncos GAME DAY THREAD @ Commbank 21/7/22

Incorrect

Coach
But really one loss proves nothing. Any more than one win does.
So let's not look at this loss in isolation then. Let's look at in conjunction with the losses to the Cowboys, the Dogs and the Roosters (magic round).... Hell, let's include the win over the Tigers at Leichhardt and the 2 wins v the last placed Titans in this sample.... Wins and losses and all very very poor performances that highlighted significant defensive frailties that coaching staff have had since Round 1 to fix, but haven't.... As someone else pointed out in this thread, only twice this year have opponents scored less than 18 points against us. That's laughable for a so called top 4 aspirant, even a top 6 aspirant.....

King-Gutho94

Coach
I don't feel any better this morning.

In fact I feel more sick then what I did watching the game last night.

I had a bad feeling the game would pan out how it did. But after 10 mins I thought we were on and broncos were off.

Game changed when Waqa got stripped one on one at 6-4. I don't think we touched it for 10 mins and was 18-4 in a blink of an eye.

I actually think the Broncos didn't play that great which makes last night even worse. That whole 2nd half we dominated yet looked clueless at times in attack.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I'm still baffled as to how their first try was allowed...the ball ricocheted back into Blake Griffin's shoulder, and the imbeciles in the bunker thought, "Nah, the shoulder isn't t part of the arm - play on!"

hindy111

Post Whore
To be fair, though, he was playing good footy last year.

This year, he has been an uncoordinated hack.

Hmm. He still lacked speed and attack.
I'm a firm believer guys like this eventually get worked out. Same as Mahoney. Not enough tricks.

You always must change and freshen squad. Ours is stale

hindy111

Post Whore
I'm still baffled as to how their first try was allowed...the ball ricocheted back into Blake Griffin's shoulder, and the imbeciles in the bunker thought, "Nah, the shoulder isn't t part of the arm - play on!"

True. And Blake bombed 2 tries also. Plus the one he had disallowed.
But every week we say similar. A lot of IFS

Eelementary

Post Whore
Hmm. He still lacked speed and attack.
I'm a firm believer guys like this eventually get worked out. Same as Mahoney. Not enough tricks.

You always must change and freshen squad. Ours is stale

He did have fewer tricks to his bow, true.

But what he did have, he used quite well, up until 2022.

He has been absolutely horrible in 2022.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well that was a bit shit, dunno what the trip to Terrigal was supposed to achieve

been saying it for a while now, our defense has deteriorated since Kidwell left

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He did have fewer tricks to his bow, true.

But what he did have, he used quite well, up until 2022.

He has been absolutely horrible in 2022.
He has been responsible for letting in 24 tries, the most for fullbacks. The next most is Reece Walsh with 17. Captain Gutho lol, give me a break.

King-Gutho94

Coach
well that was a bit shit, dunno what the trip to Terrigal was supposed to achieve

been saying it for a while now, our defense has deteriorated since Kidwell left
We should have seen the alarm bells in Round 1 when GC put 28 points on us in 45 mins at Home.

Lucky we won that game but warning signs were there from Day 1.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Your dumb gimp of a hooker refuses to go right to Moses, his pass selection is horrid in the attacking 20. Will shovel to DBrown very slow, or hit a pig that’s stood still.

Gutherson is shit.

King-Gutho94

Coach
All i copped all night were messages from Born Again Donkey's fans, the weak merkins have rediscovered RL after 3 years of forgetting it existed.

It's bad enough i had to sit through a pissweak piss poor effort from a bunch of players who look like they couldn't give a f**k with a dopey coach sitting up the box with a stupid bewildered look on his face. All these wankers have come out of the woodwork. Everyone can go suck on a fart!!!!
Brisbane have fair weather fans i reckon a few them back in march would have considered flip flopping over to the Dolphins next year if the Broncos didn't pull the finger out this year.

Latest posts