What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday - Rnd 20 vs Panthers

What's shit about it? We have a lot of forwards who can play long minutes. With only two on the bench we could cover the full eighty. Suppose RCG, Paulo and Matterson only played 50 minutes each (they usually play more), the bench only needs to cover 90 minutes. Kaufusi and Niukore can do that easy. It's only 45 minutes each (with the half time break in the middle).

If you're going to accuse merkins of shit coaching tactics at least try not to make it so obvious that you have no idea.
Looks like we have a clear case of:

APOLOGISTS

AAAASSSSEMMMMBBBLLEEEEEEEEE

🤣

What's shit about it? We have a lot of forwards who can play long minutes. With only two on the bench we could cover the full eighty. Suppose RCG, Paulo and Matterson only played 50 minutes each (they usually play more), the bench only needs to cover 90 minutes. Kaufusi and Niukore can do that easy. It's only 45 minutes each (with the half time break in the middle).

If you're going to accuse merkins of shit coaching tactics at least try not to make it so obvious that you have no idea.

It’s not working f**ktard. What he’s doing hasn’t worked for 9 years. We are going backwards this season again. We usually choke in the finals but SuperCoach has decided let’s do the choke party a tad early.

But don’t worry, with all Penriths injuries we should win this Friday. A loss would be unacceptable really.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It’s not working f**ktard. What his doing hasn’t worked for 9 years.
It's definitely working. We are as competitive as we can possibly be with the team a club our size is able to build and maintain. The number of years is irrelevant.
We are going backwards this season again.
What does it have to do with f**king tactics you idiot?!?
We usually choke in the finals but SuperCoach has decided let’s do the choke party a tad early.

But don’t worry, with all Penriths injuries we should win this Friday. A loss would be unacceptable really.
Don't change the subject, merkin. You've bared your stupid arse with some baseless assertion about bench rotation and now you have to back it up.

the phantom menace

First Grade
It's definitely working. We are as competitive as we can possibly be with the team a club our size is able to build and maintain. The number of years is irrelevant.

Don't change the subject, merkin. You've bared your stupid arse with some baseless assertion about bench rotation and now you have to back it up.
Oh dear... defending our decline until the very death?

1658841879549.png

Look, I know you’re getting hot under your panties because your man crush BA will be sacked soon. Don’t shoot the messenger fool.

it has everything to with tactics. Are you admitting our coach has no tactics? Then we agree you dumb f**k. The bloke has no clue. You have got to be one of the dumbest people on earth.

Change what subject? Half the time I don’t know what you talk about. I actively try to avoid your rants because you don’t make sense. You are the king of deflection and changing subjects 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s so funny. f**king apologist 🤣🤣

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Look, I know you’re getting hot under your panties because your man crush BA will be sacked soon. Don’t shoot the messenger fool.

it has everything to with tactics. Are you admitting our coach has no tactics? Then we agree you dumb f**k. The bloke has no clue. You have got to be one of the dumbest people on earth.

Change what subject? Half the time I don’t know what you talk about. I actively try to avoid your rants because you don’t make sense. You are the king of deflection and changing subjects 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s so funny. f**king apologist 🤣🤣
You said it's poor tactics to give a bench player limited minutes. Then I showed you how supercoach Cleary gave two of his bench players 26 minutes between them while trying to beat us who only used 16 players. So you are wrong, and next time you f**ken whinge about bench rotations you will also be wrong.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Inside Jake the Snake's Noggin - Episode 1.

Damn, Pou has responded with big words n' shit...I think he's suggesting I've got no idea.

F**k. C'mon Jakey...don't let this merkin snooker you with his superior knowledge.

Wait. I know....

APPPOOOOLLLLLOGISTS ASSSSEMMMMBBBLLE!!!!

....Nailed it.
Sadly, this ended up being more sensible than what he actually came up with.

hindy111

Post Whore
Inside Jake the Snake's Noggin - Episode 1.

Damn, Pou has responded with big words n' shit...I think he's suggesting I've got no idea.

F**k. C'mon Jakey...don't let this merkin snooker you with his superior knowledge.

Wait. I know....

APPPOOOOLLLLLOGISTS ASSSSEMMMMBBBLLE!!!!

....Nailed it.

🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶🚶

Gazzamatta

Coach

They may play long minutes but are they effective minutes? Did you see Paulos, Rheeds and Ice's attempts to tackle Hass when he scored his try? Attitude, technique or exhaustion?

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
They may play long minutes but are they effective minutes? Did you see Paulos, Rheeds and Ice's attempts to tackle Hass when he scored his try? Attitude, technique or exhaustion?
Hass scored in the 20th min, so doubt it was exhaustion, more like attitude and effort!

Giving the bench more minutes aren’t going to solve issues in the 20th minute….

IFR33K

Coach
Wasn’t the Penrith game the last time Carty also got a run? I think they expect him to play well because it’s his old club. He didn’t play vs cowboys earlier this year, and then brought him in the next for Penrith (and funnily also dropped Jake)

Ba’s super secret move? Have players named against their old club?

nah not that smart.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Merkin they had been on the field for 21 minutes ffs. The problem wasn’t the number of minutes, it was the multiple repeat sets they had to defend that didn’t allow them to recover. That could happen in the tenth minute. We need to control the ball, but even then a few consecutive lost contests for a loose ball or accidentally touching a pass while making a tackle and the possession piles up against you. It’s why we (usually) build pressure on the opposition - to fatigue the opposition and force defensive mistakes.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Hass scored in the 20th min, so doubt it was exhaustion, more like attitude and effort!

Giving the bench more minutes aren’t going to solve issues in the 20th minute….
Cant be sure of that Joshy. They have had pretty tough schedules. Wasnt Paulo taken off shortly after? Maybe they are thinking ahead and saying to themselves, "let someone else make that tackle or else I wont go the distance". Paulo had an injury yet had three (3) shifts. He was replaced twice and had half time inbetween. There is definitely a rotation issue and its been happening forever. It was great Rheed got a 3 minute break though after being trampled over a million times.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Cant be sure of that Joshy. They have had pretty tough schedules. Wasnt Paulo taken off shortly after? Maybe they are thinking ahead and saying to themselves, "let someone else make that tackle or else I wont go the distance". Paulo had an injury yet had three (3) shifts. He was replaced twice and had half time inbetween. There is definitely a rotation issue and its been happening forever. It was great Rheed got a 3 minute break though after being trampled over a million times.
It was Barlows 3rd game in 8 days, and people wondered why was a little flat………

King-Gutho94

Coach
It was Barlows 3rd game in 8 days, and people wondered why was a little flat………
That's why i reckon he should have rested the warriors game.

It was more the turnaround for the broncos game that concerned me.

It's all good Junior wanting to play but BA should have some balls and give him the longer term picture of what's required for team.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Wasn’t the Penrith game the last time Carty also got a run? I think they expect him to play well because it’s his old club. He didn’t play vs cowboys earlier this year, and then brought him in the next for Penrith (and funnily also dropped Jake)
He spent the whole game on the bench when we beat Penrith. We won with 16 players. Makatoa only played 15 minutes too. Also, two of Penrith's bench played 15 minutes or less. In tight games you want your best players on the field.

Latest posts