What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Raiders

John Hamblin

Juniors
Interesting who will be joining SOS in the halves next week if Falls unavailable. Yeo, Edwards Jack Cole or Salmon. Personally I would put Yeo there although it will probably be Salmon if Falls unavailable

Fangs

Coach
SOS/Falls like we have all year. If Falls is out then Salmon with Kenny on the bench.

I'm not sure we have another first grade option for the halves. I don't mind the idea of Yeo and starting Huth at 13 but he would be defending wider. Those days are probably past him. In attack I think he'd be just fine.

Copperhead

Juniors
If
Interesting who will be joining SOS in the halves next week if Falls unavailable. Yeo, Edwards Jack Cole or Salmon. Personally I would put Yeo there although it will probably be Salmon if Falls unavailable
SOS is going to be playing Cleary's role, so I'd play Peru, who's as close to Luai as we have.

maple_69

Bench
Anyone hear what the outlook on Rennings is? Surely time for Jenkins to get a game or two before Critta is back.

If Falls is out for a few more I hope we do as we have done all year and keep top 17 guys in their normal roles. We’ll need Cleary and Luai to slot back in and fire straight away so a week one of finals mass reshuffle would be a dreadful idea.

Edwards, May, Tago, Critta/Jenkins, To’o, Falls/Puru/Cole/Luke, SOS, Leota, Api, Fish, Kikau, Martin, Yeo, Kenny/Luke, Salmon, Leniu, Sorenson

Edit: Looks as though Luke had a monster game in cup. Given he’s likely going to be a core player for us next year I think it’d be a good idea to get him into the side somewhere for the next month.

Last edited:

Murraymob1

Juniors
Alexander when asked said salmon would go there.given he has been in the side already I see that happening

Iamback

Coach
No way we move guys out of position

Api will run the attack anyway, We will grind out a win here

Iamback

Coach
Api is probably the 3rd best half in the squad but it would take some massive balls to move him there

I have said finding a plan B to take us to the next level is key.

Keeping Api in 9 but being the number 1 option, helps that when the halves comeback

Salmon did really well last night and will fit into the squad without too much disruption.

Really like Tago on the right last night. Mentioned it once earlier in the season, but he looks more natural in the right than Critter does because he holds the ball in two hands (while Critter ticks it under his (right?) wing. So would be happy to run with the same three quarter line from last night, although I wouldn’t assume Critta is out long-term?

Latest posts