What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers V Raiders

Whino

Bench
With the upgrade of the three players to top 30 I presume they can now play first grade.

Yes.
Jenkins and Turuva could anyway as they were existing development players. Who were eligible after round 10. Along with other players on part-time or trial and train contracts outside the top 30.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
1. Dylan EDWARDS - sponsored by El Gringos Locos
2. Taylan MAY - sponsored by Cetnaj Wetherill Park
3. Izack TAGO - sponsored by Chemtools
4. Stephen CRICHTON - sponsored by Potter Automotive
5. Brian TO'O - sponsored by Wisdom Dental and Denture Clinic
6. Jaeman SALMON - sponsored by CC Tyres Penrith
7. Sean O'SULLIVAN - sponsored by Hix Group
8. Moses LEOTA - sponsored by East Blaxland Butchery
9. Apisai KOROISAU - sponsored by Soneta Plumbing
10. James FISHER-HARRIS - sponsored by Wright Way Plumbing & Civil
11. Viliame KIKAU - sponsored by Fornari's Interior Linings
12. Liam MARTIN - sponsored by Protech Locksmiths
13. Isaah YEO (c) - sponsored by Hertz

14. Mitch KENNY - sponsored by Casella Express
15. Scott SORENSEN - sponsored by Granville Plastamasta
16. Spencer LENIU - sponsored by MKJ Projects
17. Charlie STAINES - sponsored by Chardon & Abbott Home Loans

18. Sunia TURUVA - sponsored by Stylus Blinds

Girds89

Bench
Ivan always has been pretty avg with bench choices and rotations. Its not his strong suit.

Just play eiso instead of staines ffs..charlie isnt a bench player and mid game changes to a backline for no reason is brain dead

WestyLife

First Grade
If nothing else, he may be used for covering Crichton or To'o if they doubtful.

Ivan seems to use that last bench spot as a random piece anyway so while it's weird to me the game plan and team structure allows it.

WestyLife

First Grade
Makes sense if you consider Kenny a true forward option that can fill in at hooker and Kikau and Martin 65+minute players. Then you need to cover injury to the backs. Don’t like it but it’s not inconsistent or random.

When I said random I meant his covered his bases already as far as forward rotation goes. A lot think it needs another genuine forward but still it fits with the plan. That last spot has more flexibility. Salmon covers halves, second row/Staines wing and fullback.

Latest posts