What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Right so collectively you all think you know better and Brad Arthur, Steve Murphy, Joey Johns, Michael Ennis and Mary McGregor offer zip to our squad. Did I miss anyone ? How are Ryan Carr and Simon Woolford going ? Assume shit as well ?

Happy MEel

First Grade
Right so collectively you all think you know better and Brad Arthur, Steve Murphy, Joey Johns, Michael Ennis and Mary McGregor offer zip to our squad. Did I miss anyone ? How are Ryan Carr and Simon Woolford going ? Assume shit as well ?
Captain Rankin’s the only one worth feeding 😁

Gronk

Staff member
Did they make these comments while John's was still part of the set up?
Mahoneys kicking games gone downhill if ask me. How many times has he kicked early and it been shit. Or charged down or out on full
I don’t know mate, I’m not at training. Ask the others ^^^^ they either are at training a lot or have the ability to judge based on what they see on the telly.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
FFS you would have zero idea what goes on 6 days a week at training. You really struggle with your sledging game after a good win.
Neither do you, but what’s changed from last year?? Not too much by the looks……….

Gronk

Staff member
Well then, Hoops says Ricky was just being a father. We don't live in China.

Gronk

Staff member
Neither do you, but what’s changed from last year?? Not too much by the looks……….
Well I don’t arrive on conclusions as quickly as you.

Q: How do we go against other top 8 teams ?
A: f**king great

Q: How do we go against the teams we are supposed to beat ?
A: Not so great.

Seriously, surely your analysis goes deeper than "look at the ladder, we're coming 5th ! Bwahahaha"

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well I don’t arrive on conclusions as quickly as you.

Q: How do we go against other top 8 teams ?
A: f**king great

Q: How do we go against the teams we are supposed to beat ?
A: Not so great.

Seriously, surely your analysis goes deeper than "look at the ladder, we're coming 5th ! Bwahahaha"
I’m talking about structures in attack and defence you Rabbit.

Incorrect

Coach
I don't know about the other blokes mentioned but in terms of Johns' input and the difference it makes, I think it has generally been overstated. He has consulted at many clubs now but I haven't seen huge improvements in the halves under his tutelage, discernible or otherwise. I mean look at Clune and Clifford this year, they've both regressed if anything.

King-Gutho94

Coach
MMM NRL coverage has gone down the toilet in recent years. Started off strong in 2013/14 but has lost its lustre.

Employing numbnuts like Hooper and Kent for the Sunday show was the wrong move. Losing Maroon and not using someone like Dan Ginnane for there NRL Content who I feel is a very good host and has strong opinions but without any agendas.

Now they have dribbler in Dobbo hosting it.

Gronk

Staff member
I’m talking about structures in attack and defence you Rabbit.
We are 100% a better team. We no longer struggle to get out of trouble. We rarely go side to side anymore. We usually earn the right to go wide. We rarely put the queue in the rack. We rarely drop our heads and often chase teams down.

The flaws are only how the team don't turn up against the shits sides. That's player leadership and the guys like Moses Gutho and Jnr clearly are not displaying the urgency and focus that is required. To shift that over to Ennis or Joey is crazy. Blaming Murphy is baseless agenda mongering.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Likewise we have just played really well, but don't let that get in the way of your usual flurry of negative posts.

It must be truly frustrating to read positive posts about a footy team on a footy fan site. I feel your pain. 🥸
Yeah I hate it when we win you rabbit 🥸🤓🤓🥸🤓