What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I reckon the NRL need to really make an example of Ricky Stuart. He holds a high position in the game and even more than the young players, he needs to set an example and not bring the game into disrepute.

As much as the game is tribal between clubs, we are ultimately a rugby league family and he broke the code.

Well regardless of what the NRL do, Mr Salmon has an almost unloseable defamation action in store. It would be great to see any defence. 'We contend that Mr Salmon truly is a low gutted dog, and over the next 3 weeks we will prove this.'

Noise

Coach
Well regardless of what the NRL do, Mr Salmon has an almost unloseable defamation action in store. It would be great to see any defence. 'We contend that Mr Salmon truly is a low gutted dog, and over the next 3 weeks we will prove this.'
Crashing a car drink driving
Was it him that crashed a car drink driving? That’s a pretty low gutter dog act.

T-Boon

Coach
On the footy show this morning, joey said that Dyl is super laid back and talented and he doesn't watch any footy.

He said Nathan watches every match and studies every match.

Joey asked Dyl at training if he has seen cody walker put on a particular move, Dyl's answer was Who's he? is he the one who plays for the Rabbits? lol.

Joey suggested to Dyl to watch other games. He said if Dyl had Nathan's deligence in studying the game, he would go up many levels.

Brad asked Joey, do you reckon he has taken your advice? Joey said Nup.

Dyl plays now like a young benji
that is terrible. Sounds like a Ponga or Hayne type.

Incorrect

Coach
On the footy show this morning, joey said that Dyl is super laid back and talented and he doesn't watch any footy.

He said Nathan watches every match and studies every match.

Joey asked Dyl at training if he has seen cody walker put on a particular move, Dyl's answer was Who's he? is he the one who plays for the Rabbits? lol.

Joey suggested to Dyl to watch other games. He said if Dyl had Nathan's deligence in studying the game, he would go up many levels.

Brad asked Joey, do you reckon he has taken your advice? Joey said Nup.

Dyl plays now like a young benji
Notable that joey hasn't been involved with our team/halves this year. I'd believe his synopsis based on last year's output for Drown. Listening to Dylan on ABC Grandstand yesterday, he's as switched on as he needs to be as a 21 year old half imo. And it's well documented, by his own admission that his performances and prep in 2021 left a lot to be desired....

King-Gutho94

Coach
Notable that joey hasn't been involved with our team/halves this year. I'd believe his synopsis based on last year's output for Drown. Listening to Dylan on ABC Grandstand yesterday, he's as switched on as he needs to be as a 21 year old half imo. And it's well documented, by his own admission that his performances and prep in 2021 left a lot to be desired....
Joey is working with the Knights halves this year.

How good is that going they look inept in attack.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I reckon Joey's little side hustle of "working with young halves" might just come down to the young halves asking if he can teach them his banana kick (which he no longer can with his aging body) and then - unless they think sucking up to him helps for possible Blues selection - they tell him to "f**k off grandpa"?

Gronk

Staff member

Hard to argue truth defence.

Gronk

Staff member
Dylan says otherwise

Moses credits his new found dominant kicking game on Joey.

And Rheed Mahoney too

Incorrect

Coach
Dylan says otherwise

And Rheed Mahoney too

The proof is in the pudding. Drown was poor in 2021 and says he had stuff going in his personal life that affected his footy. Nothing Johns was doing was going to change that. What else are they going to say in February 2021 about Johns being around the training paddock - "yeah nah, I don't really buy in to what he's trying to teach us. I'm not really paying any attention to what he's got to say to be honest"....

hindy111

Post Whore
Dylan says otherwise

And Rheed Mahoney too

Did they make these comments while John's was still part of the set up?
Mahoneys kicking games gone downhill if ask me. How many times has he kicked early and it been shit. Or charged down or out on full