What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run Home Predictions

emjaycee

Coach
And this is based on the team winning that is below the opposition each week.

1659963394612.png

Of course the final ladder will be somewhere in between.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Tell you what, Souths will be very keen to beat us and bank the 2 points

Their next 3 games after us, no certain wins there

vs Panthers (Accor Stadium)
vs Cowboys (Accor Stadium)
vs Roosters (Allianz Stadium)

Storm are the only club IMO that we can leapfrog into the top 4

Their run
v Penrith (in Penrith)
v Ponys (Suncorp)
v Roosters (AAMI Park)
v Parra (Commbank)

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach
so, no chance then
If we somehow pull off a win again this week without Moses against Souths the lid is off as far i am concerned.

As we would have genuine momentum & clearly looks like we are timing our run nicely towards to the finals.

We will be 4th by the end of the weekend if Penrith take care of Storm & if we end up winning.

And realistically we should be staying there until the finals if we want to be a premiership hopeful.

eels_fan

First Grade
If Moses is back this week I think we settle down have a genuine chance at winning the last 3 games, but I still don’t think that will be enough to get us into the top 4 now.

I’ve got us finishing 5th and playing the broncos in first week of finals, panthers second week, sharks third week, Souths in the GF if we make it that far. We won’t be winning that GF though if that’s how it pans out.

Panthers
Sharks
Cowboys
Rabbits
Eels
Storm
Roosters
Broncos

Noise

Coach
If Moses is back this week I think we settle down have a genuine chance at winning the last 3 games, but I still don’t think that will be enough to get us into the top 4 now.

I’ve got us finishing 5th and playing the broncos in first week of finals, panthers second week, sharks third week, Souths in the GF if we make it that far. We won’t be winning that GF though if that’s how it pans out.

Panthers
Sharks
Cowboys
Rabbits
Eels
Storm
Roosters
Broncos
You have us winning our next 3 games? No chance.

Latest posts