What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Run Home Predictions

hindy111

Post Whore
I am not convinced Storm win all their games. They've been average and didn't score a point in the 2nd half vs Penrith who had 5 key plays out.
I think all of Brusbane,Roosters and Parra could beat them

King-Gutho94

Coach
From my quick look at the predictor, the most simplest scenario is that if both us and Roosters win all our remaining games then we will run 4th guaranteed.

There are other scenarios, where Panthers beat Souths, but Roosters lose to Souths, then we'd also finish 4th.

Fairly unlike at this stage, but not impossible.
We haven't won 3 in a row since April.

It will take a drastic turnaround for that to change.

I think we will win 2 of the 3 and hopefully we end up 6th and play Brisbane at Home.

That would be our best shot in week 1 & which also puts on the Sharks/Cowboys side of the draw for week 2.

Chipmunk

Coach
We haven't won 3 in a row since April.

It will take a drastic turnaround for that to change.

I think we will win 2 of the 3 and hopefully we end up 6th and play Brisbane at Home.

That would be our best shot in week 1 & which also puts on the Sharks/Cowboys side of the draw for week 2.
I think we'll lose all three and miss the 8.

TheParraboy

Staff member
I think we'll lose all three and miss the 8.

Could well do

Though we seem to strike back quite well after a terrible (pathetic) loss

No confidence in Ponys and Storm games though, even if we put on 40 v dogs

Be brilliant if we won 4 games in a row and made the prelim final (and won that too). Bridge too far at this stage

Chipmunk

Coach
Could well do

Though we seem to strike back quite well after a terrible (pathetic) loss

No confidence in Ponys and Storm games though, even if we put on 40 v dogs

Be brilliant if we won 4 games in a row and made the prelim final (and won that too). Bridge too far at this stage
Who knows with this mob. We could just as well win all 3.

Angry_eel

First Grade
You know whatever it is, this season feels like a bad meal. You get the feeling that you've got a stomach bug but you keep hoping you recover. Hope we can take some gastroeze fast!

Latest posts