What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R23 Titans

jeffdragon

Bench
Was going to post headline thread an hour ago but forgot to click in.
Not that the game means much only It will save us from more embarrassment if we win..
Only Molo back same shit.team.
AJ and Campbell will cause us trouble and Fifita will destroy us as he usually does.

Footnote George Burgess back in reggies on tbe bench.

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
It appears the game has passed Hook. he’s still living in the year 2000. I hope this bloke proves me wrong and makes me look like an idiot. I hope he actually knows what he’s doing and he has a few aces up his sleeve in the next few years. Because at the moment, we look like the dumbest f**king team in the league. It looks like he couldn’t coach a bus.

TruSaint

Referee
Looking forward to this one.

ostrich.png

qld redvee

Juniors
I don’t really know what Hook is achieving by this squad. Season gone, surely you are playing Sloan, Sullivan, J Hunt. He’s giving Woods enough games to activate his player option to stay another year…
Carlton
You would think Haren or young would be "advising" Griffin NOT to pick woods as they dont want the guy in the squad for 2023... Looks like we have sharon taking over alvero and poasa ? prop spots in KOE cup ....
surely we can do better ???????????

Gardenia

Juniors
Carlton
You would think Haren or young would be "advising" Griffin NOT to pick woods as they dont want the guy in the squad for 2023... Looks like we have sharon taking over alvero and poasa ? prop spots in KOE cup ....
surely we can do better ???????????
One more game after this and Sharon is extended . I think its a done deal to be honest :/

Latest posts