What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW1 EF Sun - Sydney 14-30 South Sydney @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
If manu was there it may have been ok but both missing and then crighton we didn't have much hope.
Thing is the Easts players should have put their emotions away and ignored the revenge for Teddy. If they would have simply concentrated on the game, it would have been a different result.

Easts to me attacking wise looked out of sorts and not much in variation and looked at times rudderless without Teddy.

But it is what it is, so commiserations.

Last edited:

GongPanther

Referee
But then what.

I feel that souths are a better chance at toppling your lot than we are
After any charges that wil lget placed, I'm basing it on that. But one gets the feeling the NRL will hand out fines due to that May debacle, the players have played on this and took the gamble. The NRL have certainly made a shitstorm for themselves.

lockyno1

Post Whore
After any charges that wil lget placed, I'm basing it on that. But one gets the feeling the NRL will hand out fines due to that May debacle, the players have played on this and took the gamble. The NRL have certainly made a shitstorm for themselves.

To be fair to May he shouldn’t even be playing in the first place

Valheru

Coach
Thing is the Easts players should have put their emotions away and ignored the revenge for Teddy. If they would have simply concentrated on the game, it would have been a different result.

Easts to me attacking wise looked out of sorts and not much in variation and looked at times rudderless without Teddy.

But it is what it is, so commiserations.

At the end of the day we just need to be better next year. It took us half a season to work out our halves combination and best forwards rotation. From there we needed to win 8 straight to ensure a finals spot.

We only needed one more win to finish 4th noting we lost games to both knights and Bulldogs this year so we only have ourselves to blame for being in this position.

There won't be much changing next year so I feel we should be able to win more games in the first half of the season and give ourselves a better chance to finish top 4.