What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Australia won't win 2022 WC

England87

Juniors
Mal will probably now take both Wighton & Burton as centre & stand off cover and move Munster to 1 if Teddy gets injured.

MKCS

Juniors
Even with Ponga out and a lot of the players choosing to play for the island nations Australia will still line up very strong. This is my guess:

1. Tedesco (C) 2. Addo-Carr 3. Mitchell 4. Holmes 5. Suaalii 6. Munster 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Grant 10. Tino 11. Capewell 12. Murray 13. Yeo

14. Hunt 15. Lodge 16. Carrigan 17. Crichton

---

New Zealand spine is strong but not as strong as the Australian spine in my opinion same with England. I know a couple of the island nations have decent spines but tough to beat Tdesco, Munster, Cleary and Grant...

Billythekid

First Grade
f**k Lodge he shouldn’t be anywhere near rep football. Everything that happened with him actually made me stop watching footy for quite a while. I don’t want to watch scum like that play the game.

taste2taste

Juniors
Even with Ponga out and a lot of the players choosing to play for the island nations Australia will still line up very strong. This is my guess:

1. Tedesco (C) 2. Addo-Carr 3. Mitchell 4. Holmes 5. Suaalii 6. Munster 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Grant 10. Tino 11. Capewell 12. Murray 13. Yeo

14. Hunt 15. Lodge 16. Carrigan 17. Crichton

---

New Zealand spine is strong but not as strong as the Australian spine in my opinion same with England. I know a couple of the island nations have decent spines but tough to beat Tdesco, Munster, Cleary and Grant...I'd be picking a spine if Manu, Smith, Brown Nd Smith to begin.
Id pick a spine of Manu, Brown, Hughes and Smith playing on the back of a much stronger pack. NZ for the win :D

taste2taste

Juniors
f**k Lodge he shouldn’t be anywhere near rep football. Everything that happened with him actually made me stop watching footy for quite a while. I don’t want to watch scum like that play the game.
Shows how desperate the Kangaroos are for props. If Hass and Tino Commit to Samoa Australia is truly F'D

taste2taste

Juniors
League can't hold a candle to international rugby but one area I think we're better is allowing players to play for tier 2 countries. Suaalii can play for Australia later if he chooses.

If you look at rugby, Eto Nabuli and Suili Vulivanu played less than 2 minutes for the Wallabies and now they can't represent Fiji, the country they were born and raised in. The All Blacks are full of similar stories, Samoans, Tongans, Fijians playing only 1 game for NZ and then can never represent thier birth country.

Clarkent

Juniors
League can't hold a candle to international rugby but one area I think we're better is allowing players to play for tier 2 countries. Suaalii can play for Australia later if he chooses.

If you look at rugby, Eto Nabuli and Suili Vulivanu played less than 2 minutes for the Wallabies and now they can't represent Fiji, the country they were born and raised in. The All Blacks are full of similar stories, Samoans, Tongans, Fijians playing only 1 game for NZ and then can never represent thier birth country.
They can if they don't play for the wallabies for the next 3 years. Rugby changed the rules this year

Latest posts