What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrell Sloan

Dragon David

First Grade
Dogs player Wakeham pleaded guilty to gouging Sloan and got 4 weeks according to SEN radio.
The lousy so and so poor loser. These guys should be told to pack up their bags and not return. That is one of the worst injuries a player can suffer with a good possibility of losing sight - which in the case of Sloan, who we need eventually, could easily have happened to. What then of Sloan's career?

Pleading guilty shows that he did it on purpose and 4 weeks suspension is minute and warranted much longer in my opinion.

Illusion

Bench
Had great time in the Dlo Rehctub game but driving a tipper on the council is much easier cheers Illusion
Much better what you are doing now , it was long hours and most in the days when I was there , where all mad ......😂

Last edited:
Reactions: Yow

Illusion

Bench
Just hang in there Illusion. You'll get to being fighting fit in a few days - coughs lasts a lot longer to get rid of just make sure that you keep an eye on it just in case you need some antibiotics for infection - my brother had a bad cough for weeks after the usual sneezes, blowing noses so he eventually had to see the Doc who prescribed him the antibiotics and he came good quickly. Bugs can easily be caught nowadays. The Doctor says that there is a hell of a lot of people getting flu's and gastro. I know that when you are going through it it's like its never going to end, but it will.
Yea mate a bit like our team ( never going to end)

Lindsay Moss

Juniors
The lousy so and so poor loser. These guys should be told to pack up their bags and not return. That is one of the worst injuries a player can suffer with a good possibility of losing sight - which in the case of Sloan, who we need eventually, could easily have happened to. What then of Sloan's career?

Pleading guilty shows that he did it on purpose and 4 weeks suspension is minute and warranted much longer in my opinion.
Up their with the worst decision's of all time should have been sat out for the rest of the year.

KiamaSaint

Coach

What a dog. He is an absolute moron too because he doesn't have a contract for next year.

The punishment was far too light.

Spazer

Juniors
I've noticed teams really play dirty and roughen sloan up when he plays, perhaps as a strategy to hinder his confidence or maybe it's envy as he gets a lot of media attention. I remember panthers tried doing this to amone last season and it backfired on them.

Either way it's good that he sticks up for himself, it will make him a better player.

denis preston

First Grade
Geez, opportunity for the club to show some big kahooners here. Sloan, stay & knuckle down & listen to your new AC's. Ben , that's our best offer and includes playing any position whenever the club needs that, even if Robson is on board . Hook , let the AC's run training without interference and show us your selections each week before releasing to the media.

Mjab

Juniors
If Robson is on board - I don't think there is a need to re-sign Hunt.

He plays out next year in the 7 and it's Bud in 24

Why would Robson want to come
back
He was treated poorly when here
He has done great with a better coach up at Cows and clearly they are on the up
Unlike this joke of a club

The only way we get him is if he is good mates Deano and Deano is coming back then and we pay Overs ++

st.phil

Bench
back

The only way we get him is if he is good mates Deano and Deano is coming back then and we pay Overs ++
whoa relax! Why? well it's his junior club and, in spite of the obvious mess + negativity on these boards, it is still a big club and/ brand within the game. Yes NQLD have had a great year but who knows how long that will be sustained. We was treated poorly by a previous coach and return stories (like Bird) play well. And yes - its the Dragons so we won't be paying unders

Mojo

Bench
back

OK, let's do that!

Mjab

Juniors
whoa relax! Why? well it's his junior club and, in spite of the obvious mess + negativity on these boards, it is still a big club and/ brand within the game. Yes NQLD have had a great year but who knows how long that will be sustained. We was treated poorly by a previous coach and return stories (like Bird) play well. And yes - its the Dragons so we won't be paying unders
I accept your points, however

Bird came back really because no one else wanted to risk it with him and he is an exception

I could be wrong but other than Bird I cant think of too many players going back to a club that essentially rejected them or didnt progress well with

I would rather be a Cows supporter looking forward than a Saints one

1 Team town , new stadium , good young coach and a strong , young and happy team VS Rabble at saints

Im not switching as a supporter as Ive been rusted on saints and always will be but we are a joke and a rabble from the BOD down. We were a mighty club , we do have a great history yes , but that is a distant and irrelevent memory to most people looking to a club to support. None of my saints friends kids follow saints they tell us all they are a joke they support Storm or Roosters etc

Hunt at massive overs was the last "big" signing and he has led us nowhere good in reality

Robson doesnt seem unhappy there and they will want to upgrade him and keep him , they are more likley to actually win something in the next 5 years , unlike us , we will be lucky to make the 8 in the next 5 years . He could come back for family I accept but doubt it

So I cant imagine Robson coming back , but just my opinion

I guess when you have your own thread you deserve to be looked on as a long term Dragon. Now the ball is in Tyrells court. The chairman of the club.. no less, has told the 20 year old where he stands. Now up to him to repay the faith. Hit the gym and build 10k onto that frame, then work overtime to improve his catching, tackling, positional play and managing the defensive line. Add those fundamentals to his natural ball skills, game awareness and vision, and we could have a seriously good player ready to win back his favorite position.

Last edited:

denis preston

First Grade
I accept your points, however

Bird came back really because no one else wanted to risk it with him and he is an exception

I could be wrong but other than Bird I cant think of too many players going back to a club that essentially rejected them or didnt progress well with

I would rather be a Cows supporter looking forward than a Saints one

1 Team town , new stadium , good young coach and a strong , young and happy team VS Rabble at saints

Im not switching as a supporter as Ive been rusted on saints and always will be but we are a joke and a rabble from the BOD down. We were a mighty club , we do have a great history yes , but that is a distant and irrelevent memory to most people looking to a club to support. None of my saints friends kids follow saints they tell us all they are a joke they support Storm or Roosters etc

Hunt at massive overs was the last "big" signing and he has led us nowhere good in reality

Robson doesnt seem unhappy there and they will want to upgrade him and keep him , they are more likley to actually win something in the next 5 years , unlike us , we will be lucky to make the 8 in the next 5 years . He could come back for family I accept but doubt it

So I cant imagine Robson coming back , but just my opinion
Geez, I think you need to re introduce yourself to a dictionary and look up the word supporter !!