What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Season ‘22

gordsy

Juniors
I want Nth Qld to win. They are the only no f**kwit team left. As for the others, you have, parra and Mitch the traitor with his parasite uncle in tow, Panthers, team full of dipshits, bunnies are the same and have rusty as well.

I want Nth Qld to win. They are the only no f**kwit team left. As for the others, you have, parra and Mitch the traitor with his parasite uncle in tow, Panthers, team full of dipshits, bunnies are the same and have rusty as well.
Feldt is a f**kwit for robbing us of the win.

Chad is of general scrotum quality.

And they seem to be based in Queensland.

The eels are quite fun this year and the purity of smug is beyond human measurement.

eels v panthers gf I reckon.

Last edited:

stryker

First Grade
Feldt is a f**kwit for robbing us of the win.

Chad is of general scrotum quality.

And they seem to be based in Queensland.

The eels are quite fun this year and the purity of smug is beyond human measurement.

eels v panthers gf I reckon.
Feldt didn’t rob us, he was playing the game and took a chance which paid off.
The bunker robbed us.

Besides, we all know Paps and Api are going to wipe each other out next week, sustain career ending injuries, -and the Wests Tigers will be picking up the tab.

We will be offered Jakob Arthur and f**king Salmon to compensate, which Lee will gladly endorse in one of his shitty pr shill erectile snow jobs.

“ Return of the prodigal sons” God help us @stryker.

Tigerm

First Grade
Well what a shit weekend:
Cows were robbed (karmas a bitch)
Swans were flogged
Wallabies were flogged
Panthers win (at least it was Souths they beat)
I have no interest in next week at all.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Well what a shit weekend:
Cows were robbed (karmas a bitch)
Swans were flogged
Wallabies were flogged
Panthers win (at least it was Souths they beat)
I have no interest in next week at all.
I don’t know about everyone else but my dislike of the panthers due to Ivan has pretty much vanished over the past 12 months. I know he fcked us over and set us back a few years but shit happens. I think after the Leichhardt game where we got to give it to him it left my system.

Whilst I don’t hate him like I used too I could never ever support Moses winning a GF. What he did was simply unforgivable. I hope Penrith belt them next week, and I think they Will.

Tigerm

First Grade
I don’t know about everyone else but my dislike of the panthers due to Ivan has pretty much vanished over the past 12 months. I know he fcked us over and set us back a few years but shit happens. I think after the Leichhardt game where we got to give it to him it left my system.

Whilst I don’t hate him like I used too I could never ever support Moses winning a GF. What he did was simply unforgivable. I hope Penrith belt them next week, and I think they Will.
TBH @Vic Mackey, I hate em all, just some more than others😇

Last edited:

Das Hassler

Bench
Which club I dislike the most ? ( and we're talking big numbers here)......really too close to call but I wouldn't be upset if BA and his kid and RCG had a happy year

Then again....would be good if 3 premiership Api came over with a spring in his step and IP came with a point to prove

Latest posts