What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

hindy111

Post Whore
Reckon Simonson did enough for Blake to be dropped

Blake has to many errors in his game at the moment and his metres aren’t good enough to save him,.,,

Agree. Blake doesn't do enough work on the wing. His defense has been solid however.
I don't see BA dropping him. We just want to hope he has a big game. He is capable of one. I still prefer him at centre.

strider

Post Whore
Agree. Blake doesn't do enough work on the wing. His defense has been solid however.
I don't see BA dropping him. We just want to hope he has a big game. He is capable of one. I still prefer him at centre.
Yeah we cant change now .... blake will be there and gotta hope he has a good one.

Simonsson was good at centre. Neither him nor blake have much power as a winger tho.

hindy111

Post Whore
Yeah we cant change now .... blake will be there and gotta hope he has a good one.

Simonsson was good at centre. Neither him nor blake have much power as a winger tho.

Many where saying Blake's a winger. His style of run suits centre. He is fast with a great step and like to go around his player then cut in. Penrith tried him on the win. He was garbage.
I think its a o brainer he goes back to centre in 2023 and solves that position.

StEely Matt

Juniors
hey mate, and anyone else, I have 5 category 1 tickets if anyone wants them. I only want what I paid for them. Pm me if you’re interested.

well done last night, was glad to see you guys knock off the divers. Hoping you can beat Penrith or Souths next week too.
Thank you so much @Craigshark but @eels_fan needs 5 and I think that'll be hard to get so many together... Seems like a match made in heaven. Please PM him and offer them to him

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
A week ago, I would have said I would prefer to play Penrith.

Now, I don't mind which team we play; we've shown we can cope with the pressure of now having gone past week 2 of the Finals in 9 years, and we've shown we can fight to the very last minute in a match where we were on the back foot for almost the entire game.

if you want to win a GF, you've got to be able to beat anyone, I don't care who we play, just bring it on

Dk1994

Juniors
hey mate, and anyone else, I have 5 category 1 tickets if anyone wants them. I only want what I paid for them. Pm me if you’re interested.

well done last night, was glad to see you guys knock off the divers. Hoping you can beat Penrith or Souths next week too.
Hey Craig can you pm me and we can discuss - thanks mate

Just stopping by to say congrats and I’ll be cheering you guys on.

As a Knights fan it feels like an eternity since 2001, so I can only imagine what it’s like for you guys.

Go win that premiership which has been years in the making now for your club.
cheers mate good luck next year

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Not too bad for our little under resourced club, I mean we are so poor our coach can’t even afford shoes FFS!!

What an effort to beat a big club like the Cowboys!!
We play a GF once every 7.5 years. Melbourne play in one every 2.4 years. Imagine that. You dont even have to go 3 years between watching your team make a GF. We've had to wait 13 years for this one!

Avenger

Immortal
Not too bad for our little under resourced club, I mean we are so poor our coach can’t even afford shoes FFS!!

What an effort to beat a big club like the Cowboys!!
Just speaking to a life long mate who switched to the cowboys when the Steelers merged with Saints. He congratulated me after flying back this morning. He knows the club inside out and he tells me that they are all class. You just can’t hate them. Proper Rugby League town. It’s an honour to beat them.

if you want to win a GF, you've got to be able to beat anyone, I don't care who we play, just bring it on
Kendrick Lamar Reaction GIF by SZA

the phantom menace

First Grade
Reckon Simonson did enough for Blake to be dropped

Blake has to many errors in his game at the moment and his metres aren’t good enough to save him,.,,
Opacic comes back in if fit, it's a no-brainer.

I was surprised how well Simonssen did filling in last night, and there seems a few vital errors in Blake each week. But I think Arthur has established his pecking order and is unlikely to shift.... though maybe SImonssen deserves the (unused) Jake Arthur spot on the bench next week?

Craigshark

First Grade
Hey Craig can you pm me and we can discuss - thanks mate

hey mate, sorry they are sold. Got literally 50+ messages in the space of 10 minutes of them being on marketplace. If it falls through or anything, I’ll be in touch.

emjaycee

Coach
Just speaking to a life long mate who switched to the cowboys when the Steelers merged with Saints. He congratulated me after flying back this morning. He knows the club inside out and he tells me that they are all class. You just can’t hate them. Proper Rugby League town. It’s an honour to beat them.
A few of us went to Cowboys Leagues after the pub we were at closed last night. The coach, ceo and players were all there, sitting in the general lounge area and mingling with their fans. Great to see.

Chipmunk

Coach
What made him choose the Cowboys?

Latest posts