What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Chipmunk

Coach
No. 45 years today. Was the following Saturday. Came out of the church and all my mates yelling,
"22 Nil" Hate those fu*kers. Lol.
Just looked up the stats of our GF's back then, old Crow wasn't the most accurate goal kicker in history. 15 from 27 in Grand Finals.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Just looked up the stats of our GF's back then, old Crow wasn't the most accurate goal kicker in history. 15 from 27 in Grand Finals.
He did have a couple of memorable shockers.

Mind you, the old pig skins weren’t the most aerodynamic. I imagine average kick percentage was down a fair bit on today’s numbers.

Wally21

Bench
Guys, my apologies if this has already been discussed, but does anyone know the process for the ticketed members presale at 10am on Monday?

hindy111

Post Whore
Dad was a little more upbeat today.
Said I hope those two tonight bash the f**king he'll out of each other and can't move and that f**kn rabbit Cartwright another f**kn rabbit needs to go.
Simmonson has to be on wing cause they'll target Blake and that merkin couldt catch a cold or atleast have on bench incase. His sons f**kn hopeless. Bring Brown back.

Much more possitive

Gazzamatta

Coach
Said I hope those two tonight bash the f**king he'll out of each other and can't move and that f**kn rabbit Cartwright another f**kn rabbit needs to go.
Simmonson has to be on wing cause they'll target Blake and that merkin couldt catch a cold or atleast have on bench incase. His sons f**kn hopeless. Bring Brown back.

Much more possitive
I think I like your Dad.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Much more possitive
My bench would be
Nathan Brown
Matterson
Kaufusi
Simmonson to cover the outside backs and Gutho can play in halves If we lose one.

Let's be honest if Moses went down we ain't winning so irrelevant if Jake is there or not. Why not pick a player that covers more positions.

the phantom menace

First Grade
Guys, my apologies if this has already been discussed, but does anyone know the process for the ticketed members presale at 10am on Monday?
Basically log into Ticketek a few mins before 10am, so it's loaded and ready. Then refresh at 10am and click into NRL GF event ticket sales...

On the right-hand side (at least when viewing on laptop) there's a menu of categories - I assume the member sales will be down the bottom under Team A Supporters or Team B Supporters (and the Select button will show green when available)?

1664006552011.png

Wally21

Bench
Basically log into Ticketek a few mins before 10am, so it's loaded and ready. Then refresh at 10am and click into NRL GF event ticket sales...

On the right-hand side (at least when viewing on laptop) there's a menu of categories - I assume the member sales will be down the bottom under Team A Supporters or Team B Supporters (and the Select button will show green when available)?

View attachment 66563
Thank you champion, much appreciated

TheParraboy

Staff member
So what do we think the crowd makeup will be

You would imagine more Eels fans now that Souths are out

Maybe 60-38 Parras way?
(2% for other fans and random souths fan)

Latest posts