What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Preliminary Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 24th September 7:50pm @Accor Stadium

Pomoz

Bench
Murray was absolutely brilliant, a monster performance and Illias was also good and is going to be an excellent halfback. In the end, winning from the bottom four is too hard, you run out of troops through injuries and minor suspensions. The longer the game went on, the harder it got for you as the run in to the finals started to take its toll.

JD's press conference was absolute class. A journalist tried to throw Illias under the bus for the To'o intercept and JD's response was brilliant leadership, "His rookie year and you want to blame him. For a start Campbell should have caught the ball". You have a great leader in JD and he will bring you success. He strikes me as the sort of bloke who will tell Latrell "centre is your best position unless you get fitter". Then it's up to Latrell, but he can't do the job justice with his current fitness levels, not against the good teams.

Anyway, congratulations on a great season. You played brilliant football at times and really toughened up when you you needed to. I wish the Panther's could play the flamboyant football your team can, it is a joy to watch.

Kilkenny

Coach
The Bunnies were brave in defeat, particularly given how busted some of your key players were. Without Burgess and Havili to begin with it was always going to be a huge ask. It was a bridge too far, we are fortunate in having the ability to grind sides down which was made somewhat easier tonight given you were clearly under strength. Five preliminary finals in a row is an amazing achievement in itself, you have a great coach going forward and I think you can look forward to continued successful seasons.

Michael Matral

Juniors
Whilst it stings a lot to lose in the prelim I have to put it into perspective.

I’m still very proud of the whole club we had a fantastic season. It was always gonna be a very tough ask tonight The boys did their best.

We lost Wayne Bennett, Reyno, Gagai and we still made a prelim gotta be happy with that.

Unfortunately I think Penrith are going back to back but I’ll be hoping Parra can do it next week.

Cameron Murray what a player he couldn’t even walk at the end 53 tackles 21 for 160 metres he just doesn’t stop I’m so proud he’s our Captain he leads with his actions.

Penrith too good tonight they thoroughly deserved to win. We needed 12-0 at half time to have a chance.
Rabbits had a cracker of a season. You all should be very proud..you're now way higher in the pecking order than the Roosters or Storm..get Latrell back to centre..find a good fullback and Souths will be deadset scary.

Blues Riff

Bench
Rabbits had a cracker of a season. You all should be very proud..you're now way higher in the pecking order than the Roosters or Storm..get Latrell back to centre..find a good fullback and Souths will be deadset scary.
Nah f**k'em.
They set the tone of this thread from the first post. The deluded drivel and hatred in here borders on propaganda.
Lol@Souffs.

handyman2190

Bench
Nah f**k'em.
They set the tone of this thread from the first post. The deluded drivel and hatred in here borders on propaganda.
Lol@Souffs.
So why be here? Why invade and infect us with your sanctimonius unsportsmanlike drivel your insect mob finds its way here to the pride of the league,your dirty thugery tactics and arrogance have become legendary and quite frankly none of you add anything but rudness and arrogance to this thread,drop dead and POQ i hope parra whipe the floor with your arses all of us do. Someone get the raid and spray these vermin

handyman2190

Bench
All you riff dogs have a hard time being humble and understanding you played a damaged team of injurys who still shook your arses for 30m