What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Reckon if Opacic is out which is looking likely, Simonson will go to wing and Blake back to centre…

emjaycee

Coach
He was sledging about the back injury and disc issues Jed had while he was at penrith telling him to "get back into the line" and he did a couple of times.

The fact a Penrith legend in John Cartwright whose family has been connected to the club way back to 1967 is interesting

Carty wouldn't be going after Penrith if he didn't feel outraged by it. Just reinforces what a bunch of smug merkins they are atm.

There was rumours on twitter yesterday this trainer was sledging Mahoney or some parra players a few weeks ago. Do you know anything about that with your links. Nothing was reported so I doubt it but wouldn't surprise me either.
Nope, I haven't heard anything at all about that.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Nope, I haven't heard anything at all about that.
NRL360 showed vision of Mahoney telling the penrith trainer to piss off after he was mouthing off at him. You could see in the vision the Penrith bloke yapping at Reed.

It was when Nuikore was put on report early in match.

Latest posts