What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team list Tuesday GRAND FINAL 2/10/22: PARRAMATTA EELS v Penrith Panthers

TheParraboy

Staff member
Read on social media someone saying over 15k tickets sold so far to Combanak Stadium for the game live

Would get around 20k by kick off Id imagine, most likely lot more?

So what happens after the game, particularly if we win?

Where are punters coming from Accor gonna go? League clubs would be mayhem, Commbank most likely the same.

Might have to roam up and down Church street for a few hrs, get my step count way up...

IFR33K

Coach
Read on social media someone saying over 15k tickets sold so far to Combanak Stadium for the game live

Where are punters coming from Accor gonna go? League clubs would be mayhem, Commbank most likely the same.

Might have to roam up and down Church street for a few hrs, get my step count way up...

Who knows but hopefully we have firefighting trucks on standby.

King-Gutho94

Coach

Club parramatta just down the road. Closes at 1am.

O'Connell Street will be mayhem.

Gronk

Staff member
I see him as a caged animal about to be set free. I just hope there’s no brain explosion where he ends up in the sheds.
James Graham reckons in his GF preview POD that Browny will come on for 15 mins only and hold the fort with his aggression until our bookends come back on.

Does anyone think he'll get more or less than 15mins ?

Cloeel

Juniors
James Graham reckons in his GF preview POD that Browny will come on for 15 mins only and hold the fort with his aggression until our bookends come back on.

Less if anything.

Anymore minutes and we go against what has already been working for us.

Gronk

Staff member
Less if anything.

Anymore minutes and we go against what has already been working for us.
Good point. If we have to use Browny for more mins or Jakey at all, it means that shit is not going to plan.

Sensei Cobra

Juniors
Good point. If we have to use Browny for more mins or Jakey at all, it means that shit is not going to plan.
This is where im not sure about the narrative that he will be terrorising Cleary …. If we stick to our plan that we’ve used most of the year browny gets very little game time … what happens the other 65 mins ….. hope Cleary doesn’t kick to waqa.

Noise

Coach
I’m on holidays in Byron. I woke up this morning wondering what day it was cause I had no idea. The first thing I remembered was that we were in a grand final . I still didn’t know what day it was but knew it was going to be a good day anyway. I still can’t believe we are in it! 3 more sleeps

Joshuatheeel

Staff member

Reckon that’s about right, the plan…..however I reckon if he is going great (and it’s close) they may keep him out their for another 5 mins or so, so a 20 min appearance….

IFR33K

Coach
The second bit is my worry. Or just simply giving 1000 offside calls away

he’s definitely an enforcer that’s cleaned up his act a fair bit. The ref may be reluctant to blow too many 6 agains but won’t hesitate in marching a player if there’s foul play. Hopefully his 20-30 minute stint is incident free.

Latest posts