What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Opinion Penrith

Iamback

Coach
I think this is something we can all agree on

Paul Kent might just be the key to peace and harmony amongst NRL fans. f**k his eyes

It is all Agenda with Kent, Luai has publicly called him out and said he refuses to talk to DT now. Hence these articles

Apey

Staff member
They're a bunch of wankers, as are a few of their fans on here. They keep winning though and that's all the matters in the end. Not sure who's going to have what it takes to stand up to them next year if anyone. Storm, Eels, Souths - doubtful. Roosters at full strength, maybe?

some11

Referee
They're a bunch of wankers, as are a few of their fans on here. They keep winning though and that's all the matters in the end. Not sure who's going to have what it takes to stand up to them next year if anyone. Storm, Eels, Souths - doubtful. Roosters at full strength, maybe?

We just need a team of thugs to rise up and do what's necessary. Edwards and Yeo are cool but the rest are fair game.

Wb1234

Referee
The daddy thing is kind of funny. He made the comments before the game and backed it up with actions

saying they are the best ever panthers team might be true but very disrespectful to the 90/91 team

those guys made the club

Iamback

Coach
The daddy thing is kind of funny. He made the comments before the game and backed it up with actions

saying they are the best ever panthers team might be true but very disrespectful to the 90/91 team

those guys made the club

Don't read everything in the media, I was there

He actually said

'I respect every team and every player to come before us but we are the greatest ever team'

They went back to back, hard to argue

Perth Red

Post Whore
They do come across as a humble lot lol. I miss the days when a gobshite like Luai would have been put in his place on the field.

MugaB

Coach
Sg Ball grand final - Sydney Roosters 20 def. by Penrith 22

Jersey Flegg grand final - Newcastle 18 def. by Penrith 19

NSW Cup grand final- Penrith 29 def. Canterbury 22

State championship final- Penrith 44 def. North Devils 10

NRL grand final- Penrith 28 def. Parramatta 12

The Quintuple!
St Helens here we come

MugaB

Coach
one of lowest watched GF ever. Seems the people dislike Penrith even more than they did the Storm lol
I would think that 82400 sell out crowd made up of western sydney fans attending the game, as well as a15k commbank stadium to watch a telecast of the the GF plus whatever panthers stadium had going would have skewd those figure as they most assuredly would have watched that at a pub or at home, had it been any 2 other sides playing... especially if one side was from out of sydney

Latest posts