What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What those advocating afl style expansion don't want u to know

I see all the nutcases are here talking bullshit. Thank God I cannot see most of it as I have the bulk of the morons on ignore, but I can see from @Perth Red's response that one of the Cronulla fans thinks his club has 80k fans!

Cronulla has approximately 13k paying members and averages that to Shark Park.

There weren't 80k Cronulla fans fighting for tickets to see their side get belted by South Sydney in the finals.

There weren't 80k Cronulla fans at the GF in 2016, despite playing an interstate team that has few fans in Sydney.

Then we have @Iamback saying we should ignore the small sponsorship deals of the nine Sydney clubs but add them all up and count them as one!

😂

Does it get any crazier?

Does he not realise that all he's doing is proving my point that Sydney is over saturated?

Some one said Cowboys don't own any land. Bullshit. They have an elite CoE that was built for them.

In 2021 and 2020 the Cowboys purchased $19,362,455 and $22,590,686 worth of "property, plant and equipment".

See it under "CASH FLOWS FROM INVESTING ACTIVITIES:" on p15 of the Cowboys 2021 annual report.

Report from Queensland Gov.

$20m was provided through Gov funding ($15m Fed $5m State) plus a $20m loan we will need to pay back to Northern Australia Infrastructure Facility.

Last edited:

Wb1234

Referee
At the rate this guy is going the cowboys are going to be as hated as much as Perth were and are because of Perth dead

At the rate this guy is going the cowboys are going to be as hated as much as Perth were and are because of Perth dead
You and your mates need to settle down. You’re constantly making fools out of yourselves on this forum and the media sub-forum.

You have a rabid hatred of anyone who doesn’t support a continuation of the NSWRL and ignore any fact that gets in the way of your biased view of the world.

The crap I’m seeing from the NSWRL contingent on here is cringe-worthy and an embarrassment to our game. It’s one thing to be passionate, but the crap I’m seeing on here resembles a crazy and dangerous cult.

MugaB

Coach
You and your mates need to settle down. You’re constantly making fools out of yourselves on this forum and the media sub-forum.

You have a rabid hatred of anyone who doesn’t support a continuation of the NSWRL and ignore any fact that gets in the way of your biased view of the world.

The crap I’m seeing from the NSWRL contingent on here is cringe-worthy and an embarrassment to our game. It’s one thing to be passionate, but the crap I’m seeing on here resembles a crazy and dangerous cult.
And vice verca, with the talk of expanding into logan/singapore

Plus im not FOR the continuation of the Nswrl, I'm for the NRL to keep expanding without killing off any of the current brands, most folks are.. you're the only muppet that wants to kill off clubs to join your precious scorpions in the history books

Last edited:
I had a suspicion my good buddies from Townsville and Perth had me on ignore, I'm a bit sad now, well crying and shaking I'm so upset to be honest.

But they obviously can't engage with the purrrre factzzzz that the sharks are such a well supported club and now have their shit together off field it's destroyed their poor little souls 😓

There are plenty of reports on that wonderful day in 2016. Here is one, and I'll just take out the most important part
Luckily for them, the atmosphere on Sunday probably felt a little more like Shark Park — where they’d won 11 of 12 this season — given the sky blue on show accounted for a good 80,000 of the 83K-strong crowd.

Eat it hard on each other to the two deadheads. Cry on each other's shoulder.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I had a suspicion my good buddies from Townsville and Perth had me on ignore, I'm a bit sad now, well crying and shaking I'm so upset to be honest.

But they obviously can't engage with the purrrre factzzzz that the sharks are such a well supported club and now have their shit together off field it's destroyed their poor little souls 😓
Aw bless, ok I’ll feed the troll.
yeh sharks are in such good shape, terrible corporate support, one of the smallest fanbases in nrl, one of shttest stadiums in nrl, despite selling off their assets can barley break even and had a negative cash flow of $1.6mill last year, business model is to get more people to play pokies, need to sign players from Melbourne to have any success. Shall I go on?

Iamback

Coach

Sadly people can't handle the power of Sydney RL, True fans would embrace the game as a whole being so strong..Yet here we are

Wb1234

Referee

Yeh I’ve put a few of them on ignore now

I can’t believe the drivel they post

Aw bless, ok I’ll feed the troll.
yeh sharks are in such good shape, terrible corporate support, one of the smallest fanbases in nrl, one of shttest stadiums in nrl, despite selling off their assets can barley break even and had a negative cash flow of $1.6mill last year, business model is to get more people to play pokies, need to sign players from Melbourne to have any success. Shall I go on?
Finally got you to bite you AFL loving weapon. Yes please, do go on as i what i and every other financial member of the club need is to be educated by you - a pom from the other side of the country who doesn't watch the sport going on hearsay and any cherry picked evidence you can find to suit your agenda. But i want everything peer reviewed by your hillbilly mate from Townsville first xoxo

Perth Red

Post Whore
Finally got you to bite you AFL loving weapon. Yes please, do go on as i what i and every other financial member of the club need is to be educated by you - a pom from the other side of the country who doesn't watch the sport going on hearsay and any cherry picked evidence you can find to suit your agenda. But i want everything peer reviewed by your hillbilly mate from Townsville first xoxo
Haha good trolling. It’s like we don’t have enough spamming the expansion threads already!

Iamback

Coach

You have no idea, How can you know the situation actually going to games and not living behind a keyboard

Wb1234

Referee
Me too, Good to take them off ignore and troll them when bored at work sometimes though
Putting them on ignore changes the whole feel of the forum

you get caught up in these stupid arguments over and over to the point it gets mind numbing

that was the worst thing about not being a member on here is you can’t ignore the pro afl dribble

Yeh I’ve put a few of them on ignore now

I can’t believe the drivel they post
I couldn't do that, it warms my heart watching those 2 gimps cry off about anything Sydney related. Is there ever any mention of Melbourne being carried by the nrl for so long to remain a powerhouse in the hope they'll break into the AFL market or the stripped premierships etc etc. Doubtful.

Wb1234

Referee
I couldn't do that, it warms my heart watching those 2 gimps cry off about anything Sydney related. Is there ever any mention of Melbourne being carried by the nrl for so long to remain a powerhouse in the hope they'll break into the AFL market or the stripped premierships etc etc. Doubtful.
Honestly you’re just feeding the trolls

if you ignore them they will just go away

they thrive on the attention

Iamback

Coach
Putting them on ignore changes the whole feel of the forum

you get caught up in these stupid arguments over and over to the point it gets mind numbing

that was the worst thing about not being a member on here is you can’t ignore the pro afl dribble

The sad thing is in 10 years when the game and Sydney clubs are continuing to fly...These deadbeats will still be flogging the same dead horse

Iamback

Coach

Exactly, It is a boring off season...Feeding these trolls are good to pass time