What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What those advocating afl style expansion don't want u to know

Perth Red

Post Whore
Who says the butter is too thin? Clubs are making profits on top of having all these asset

What areas are missing out?
The fact the club grants have had to be increased from $7.5mill to $15.5mill in a short space of time would suggest club revenue for some clubs isnt what it should be. Despite this we've got some clubs barley breaking even.

Iamback

Coach
"Insert Perth here"
= spoken by PR, Perth, Western Australia

When they get a team, They will get the same benefit as the rest of the comp to develop talent how they want

Womens comp is coming professional, It makes barely anything so that is a hit
Finally the game is expanding

Every club has brand new Shiny CoE's...Hey lets have these collect dust because some knob on a computer in WA thinks clubs are getting too much money

Perth Red

Post Whore
When they get a team, They will get the same benefit as the rest of the comp to develop talent how they want

Womens comp is coming professional, It makes barely anything so that is a hit
Finally the game is expanding

Every club has brand new Shiny CoE's...Hey lets have these collect dust because some knob on a computer in WA thinks clubs are getting too much money
Im in Wollongong lol

Reflector

Juniors
Hey buddy, me again. This talk of grand final ratings just made me remember the highest viewed grand final this century was 2016, must have been a lot of Melbourne fans watching on i guess as the stadium was and I'll be conservative in my estimate here, 95% full of Sharks supporters.

Love you buddy ❤️
80,000 Sharks fans, all from a region of just 250,000 people (as clearly, nobody outside of the Sutherland Shire follows the Sharks)?

That's incredible local support!

Canard

Immortal
What's the Storm annual sponsorship numbers like?

It's not like Perth or Brisbane aren't saturated markets in terms of sporting teams either, so it's a bit of a shit argument in my view, and a shit metric to use.

Last edited:

The_Wookie

Bench
What's the Storm annual sponsorship numbers like?

It's not like Perth or Brisbane aren't saturated markets in terms of sporting teams either, so it's a bit of a shit argument in my view, and a shit metric to use.

They dont report them. Only membership and grants. The rest of the storms funding is from the parent company, Valimanda.

Latest posts