What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

Gareth67

First Grade
Hi Gareth67, I get your comment about trying to find a big bopper like 115 kg Solomona or JWH 118kg. Who else could we get.

It is reported that Spencer Lenui of Panthers was/is being chased at 108 kg. Lui Tosa listed at 110kg as with the Tigs recruit.

I would be wrapped if Lenui could be snared.
I thought that Tosa was just under 100kgs , however after reading your post I double checked and your weight of 110kgs is indeed correct rasaint.

So if the man has plenty of heart then he will be a good fit in our pack . Lenui is certainly one player that the Dragons could use , hopefully he comes our way .

SnowDragon

Juniors
May need to be careful looking too much at highlights packages, but he looks smart, plays to take advantage of circumstances, draws players rather than just passing, and likes to run. I actually really like what I see, and hope he develops into a real prospect in 24 onwards

itsme

Juniors
May need to be careful looking too much at highlights packages, but he looks smart, plays to take advantage of circumstances, draws players rather than just passing, and likes to run. I actually really like what I see, and hope he develops into a real prospect in 24 onwards

I have yet to see a bad highlights package.

getsmarty

Immortal

denis preston

First Grade
Looks quick out of dummy half and has some ball skills.

Obviously the club has recognised the deficiency at hooker and I like the idea of getting some youngsters in to compete for the position moving forward. Competing with Navajo??
Think Navajo is about 2 to 3 years behind this guy so not a direct threat.
One can only deduce that the club is greatly underwhelmEd by Mulhauden efforts.

possm

Coach
Haele on a T & T contract and his brother Sione on a DS contract with the view to top 30 in 2024.

Good move imo.

still sitting at 27 signed, but rumours state 1 of the forwards wants out. I think we will be happy about that.
Depends on which forward wants out:
Woods would be a good move
McCullough would be a good move
J Hunt here not there
One of our young juniors not such a good move
Su'A would be a very bad move

blacksafake

First Grade

Market Watch: Dragons poach rising Storm brothers​

Victorian-bred players are rare at the Storm and now the Dragons have landed a fresh blow by poaching a pair of rising Melbourne local juniors, who happen to be brothers. SUBSCRIBE for NRL Market Watch.

Where are the headlines now saying juniors leaving the storm.🤔

Latest posts