What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured & Confirmed Signings - Part 5

Murraymob1

Juniors
Some much for the papers the had cogger at Brisbane .Before a ball has even been kicked its hard to see the nsw cup not winning the comp again.Great buys hoskings garner cogger

Last edited:

Girds89

Bench
Hosking needs to hit the gym..

198cm.. 6"6' and only 98kgs.

Would like to see him get up to 106-109kg range.

Wouldnt be excessive for a bloke his height.

Hes seriously underweight for his height for an nrl player. Not going to need him to play 80 like kiks if he gets mins.

Martin and yeo will play 80. Our two left 2md rowers should be aiming for high impact stints

Crashtest

Juniors
Cogger isn't as good as SOS but will do a job if needed for a week or 2
Agree, good for a game or two during Origin period.

But I hope Nathan doesn’t get a lengthy suspension and injury recovery like this year. Cogger won’t be able to cover us for 11 games or so like SOS did this year.

age.s

First Grade
Cogger has played in some rubbish sides behind packs getting smashed. Not saying he's a world beater but he'll almost certainly look better than he ever has in our system, just like SOS did.

Edit: Haven't seen him in England tbf.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Cogger isn't as good as SOS but will do a job if needed for a week or 2

Thanks for that. Are they boys from Newcastle ? SOS was outstanding for us this year, he was an asute buy.

Zac has gotten a two year deal. Jack one year by the look of things.

If their willing to work hard, listen well, take on board advice and information they could also do quite well.

I'd say they came out of that rugby league shop, that has the bargin basket out the front.

(PS I had a sneaky look at their insta pages)

We need to be realistic with expectation though. Cogger couldn’t keep a starting spot in the very weak and struggling Dogs and Knights teams. He is a downgrade on SOS as the back up halfback.
Yes we do need to be realistic. Ivan is a superior coach than what Cogger had before

Crashtest

Juniors
Yes we do need to be realistic. Ivan is a superior coach than what Cogger had before
I totally agree that Ivan is a better coach than Coggers previous nrl coaches, and I hope he has a strong ccessful season with the Panthers.

But coaching doesn’t replace talent and skill though, and SOS has more skill than Cogger as a nrl halfback

But as we struggling with our salary cap, his signing is still a good signing to strengthen our squad.

Last edited:

Latest posts