What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New recruits for 2023

justadragon

Bench
Flanagan’s parting gift to the Dragons perhaps ? If so I do hope that the man is given plenty of opportunities to show his ability .
Yep I have mixed feelings about him, why wasnt he recognised in Q cup, anyway good luck to him he certainly does have the ambition and desire, which is something our team can always use, lets hope to see him soon in the NRL for the Dragons tearing it up,,,good luck mate and welcome.

possm

Coach
I'd say we are one good prop and one good left edge forward away from having a competitive forward pack in 2023. And if it ends up that we use Hunt or Sullivan at hooker over the next season, we would have a complete forward pack.

McCullough is a good defender however, he should never have had to do all that defense and THIS is one of the main reasons we had so many lazy forwards in defense. The main problem with McCullough is that he is past it and too slow at dummy half. Sullivan or Hunt would address this problem and the remaining forwards should just do their fair share in defense.

SnowDragon

Juniors
We really are in need of a quality dummy half. Why don't we chase that Australian hooker Hunt? we have excess halves, so we could afford to get rid of the expensive half Hunt in order to target the quality Hooker Hunt. I heard he can play in the halves if we are caught short in any respect :)

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Saw some World Cup vision of Jimmy Ngutlik playing for PNG who looks, in running style, like the next Suliasi Vunivalu. Don't know if he's available for a train or trial but can't find any reference to him being signed by anyone. He's only young-and inexperienced- but surely a step up from that crock Moga we've triumphantly re-signed.

brissiedragon

Juniors
We really are in need of a quality dummy half. Why don't we chase that Australian hooker Hunt? we have excess halves, so we could afford to get rid of the expensive half Hunt in order to target the quality Hooker Hunt. I heard he can play in the halves if we are caught short in any respect :)
Careful what you ask for. Most missed tackles of any player in the NRL in 2022.