What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jersey

shadowboxer

First Grade
5497-949.jpg

Classic killed it with this one for Souths. I'd love a Sharkies one
Don’t have any current jersey - not my scene, but agree that looks good

Special K

Coach
Sharks store is running 40% off promo. I just got a trucker hat, schooner glass and stubby holder plus the away jersey for something like $127. Now just to hide another jersey from the wife...

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Well I was gladly wrong about the home being a V. These are fine. The arm bands on the home look a bit ‘busy’ and the Members is about as good as a jersey covered in names can look. Not overly impressed but they’re not as bad as I was expecting from Classic

southland

Juniors
I'm never a fan of the complicated neckline. Looks like a priests outfit. Home ok except for that. Away meh. A confused design.

Bring on a new logo and some better (simple strong designs)

shadowboxer

First Grade
The logo is balls - it’s reminds me of a broken down club run by big Barry Pierce, who I now see on occasions on the train, dreaming of days with the fat controller in their ivory tower.
I digress… a mechanical shark with a lot of rust. Kill it please